Eight

Over the week, things only went better. People started to show more respect for me. It was awesome.
I was getting ready for Michaels party. I felt great it the clothes that Amy picked. I felt confident.
I grabbed my jacket and bag and walked to Amy's house.

"Hi Lexy, Hi Amy" we were arrived at Michaels house and its pretty crowded.
"Hi Luke." I gave him a sweet smile before walking in.
"I get Michael. Wait here." Luke was clearly drunk by the way he walks and talks.
"I hope Michael isn't drunk." I sighted
"Michael is never drunk at his own party. Thats why they never get out of hand." Amy informed me. I nodded.
"Hey ladies. Glad you could make it." Michael hugged us both.
"You look great." He whispered in my ear. I blushed

He handed us both a red cup in the kitchen and we had a short chat before other people came in.

"What are you doing here?" A smell of alcohol came out of Katarina's mouth.
"Well, pissing you off. Obvlious." I chuckled.
"I'm gonna get Mikey in bed tonight. He's mine. He can't resist me." She spat.
I cant deny that I'm a eeny little bit jealous. "Do what you want but make sure he doesn't drown in your widz stretched fucked up pussy." Hello this is alcohol speaking.
"What did you say?" She was right in front of me.
"Eww, close your mouth or take a mint woman." I gave her a disgusted face and then she hitted me.

Michael
"Michael! Two girls are fighting in the kitchen." James told me. I knew enough. I knew Katarina was looking for trouble the moment she came here. I runned through the kitchen and stopped the music.
"Everyone out. Party is over. Thank Katarina." I yelled. I grabbed Katarina bij her waist. "If i ever see you near her I'll make your life living hell!" I grinned through my teeth. "But Michael. We could be prom king and queen together." She pouted.
"I'd rather date the grinch than date you and now out!"i screamed.
People were going away slowly.
"Not you two." I told Amy and Lexy. Luke , Calum and Ashton were still in the living room. They always helped cleaning up.

"Michael, Lexy is pretty drunk and she said some pretty mean things too. But Kat started the whole thing and hit Lexy first." Amy explained, Lexy looked like crap. Her hair was a mess, a part of her bra was visible and she was on her bare feet. She giggled lile an idiot and had to hold herself at the kitchen counter.
"Go clean her up." Amy nodded and helped Lexy to go to the bathroom.

"Guys! Crisis!" I yelled and my 3 favourite idiots came to the kitchen. "What should I do with Lexy?" I sighted and rubbed my hands through my hair.
"She would have sex with you in the state she is?" Calum chuckled and I gave him a deadly glare. "I'm not gonna be an asshole like you Cal." I raised an eyebrow.
"She looked so fucking sexy!" I whined. "Like she was asking to kiss her."
"She always is lately. She obvliously trying to impress you." Luke shrugged.
"Maybe.."

~

I love this chapter.