Epilogue.

"After me. Do Re Mi Fa Sol." I told my small class. "Casey, put your phone away please." She nodded and quickly shoved her phone in her bag. I'm 22 years old. I'm a music teacher. I love it. I'm teaching a small group of 14-years old how music works. It's my second day and I love it.
Michael is in LA for 3 more weeks. 5 Seconds of summer became a big thing. They're kinda popular. So since I'm a teacher I see a lot of girls screaming over my boyfriend and his friends, that's why no one knows.

Luke and Amy are happy. She is with them in LA. I feel kinda lonely sometimes.

Ashton is seeing a girl but i dont know who she is. They've gone out for a few times.
And Cal is just Cal. Hes crazy and probaby in love with himself.

"Miss Grimes?" Casey came to my desk after class. "What's wrong sweetie?" She looked nervously around. "I know you and Michael Clifford are dating." She whispered. I gasped and quickly closed the front door. "How do you know?" I asked.
"Miss. With all respect but I own a blog dedicated to 5sos. There's no picture i didn't see. So I found a picture of you and Michael in high school, did more research when you became my teacher. Broke into your laptop. And found all your pictures." She just shrugged. I gasped and i was shaking. "You know I can get you arrested for this?" I raised an eyebrow at the girl who was creeping the fuck out of me. "But you won't because I know your secret." She smirked. "Touché" i said.
"I'm not gonna do anything with it. I promise. I know how fans can be." She laughed. "Good thanks." I exhaled.

She asked me about how we meet, our weekend new york. I smile by every thing I tell. I'am still in love with michael like day one.
"Can I maybe meet them sometime Miss. Gimes? I won't tell anyone it's because of you." She almost begged me. These guys were her world. "They're in LA for at least a week maybe longer. But I'll see what I can do love." I told her. She hugged me really tight. "Thank you miss."
"But never break into laptops again!"
"I promise."

Over the week I was happy. Her favourite song is End Up Here.
Mine's Wrapped Around your finger. Who would've guessed that? Michael was as shocked as I was when I told him through skype.

I was in the car on my way home. My weekend can begin. I was planning on cleaning , sleeping and maybe some work.

I opened the front door and my appartement was completely clean. Rose petals were on the floor. The room was decorated with tealights. He's home. I looked at the letter on the kitchen table.
Come to the balcony

"Mikey." I smiled and i hugged and kissed my boyfriend. "I've missed you so much." I whispered. "I've missed you too baby."
"What's all this?" I pointed inside.
"I wanna tell you something." He had the biggest smile on his face. I raised an eyebrow and gave him a confused look.
"Lexy... we've been together for almost 5 years. I love you so so much." He started. I covered my mouth with my hands when he got on one knee. A small black box came from his pocket. "Will you marry me?"
Tears came from my eyes and I nodded. "Yesyesyesss!" I screamed. He shoved the silver ring around my finger.
"To the moon.." he whispered
"And back again." I finished his sentence and kissed him.

Michael and I took a selfie and posted it on twitter.
Okay fam, I'm sorry for not telling you. But this is was my girlfriend for the past 5 years.
Now she's my fiancé and I couldn't be more happy when she said yes tonight.

I smiled and cuddled with him on the couch. I heard our phones vibrating from twitter notifications and I know Monday will be tough. But I'm so happy right now. Those are worries for later.
I'am fucking engaged.

.

End.