Thirteen

"I'm out for a while." I whispered to Mikey. I wanted to go shopping for a cute outfit for the concert tonight. And go to the hairdresser because I'm tired of my hair.

I walked through the New York streets and a hairdresser catched my eye. The girl on the picture had a beautiful pink-ish haircolor. I looked at my long blonde hair and smirked.

"I love it!" This was the best idea i ever had. Michael is gonna be so suprised. I put it all under my beanie and went back to the hotel. We have to be at the concert in 3 hours and I need to get ready. I have cute clothes and an amzing hair color.

"Why are you wearing a beanie?" Michael raised an eyebrow.
"Supriseee!" I chuckled and disapeared back in the bathroom. Michael already had his all time low shirt on.  I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun with a black bandana.
I grabbed my new flannel and jeans.
I looked great.
"Close your eyes!" I yelled from the bathroom and walked out.
"What do you think?" I asked.
"You look soooo hot baby!" His mouth fell open. "I infected you with the hair dyeing virus." He laughed looking at my hair. "It's gorgeous. It really fits you!" He kissed my hair and then my lips.

Michael acted like a child who was about to get some ice cream.
It was adorable. We walked hand in hand to the cab that would drive us to the concert. "I'm so excited!" He smiled, he's totally fangirling over All Time Low. I spend an wholr day listening to their music and they're pretty good

'Cause I'm damned if I do ya, damned if I don't!
I sang on top of my longs.
"I didn't knew you liked them!" Michael laughed.
"Neither did I!" I chuckled.

"Too bad we have to leave tomorrowmorning." I sighted when we came back in the hotel room. We made sure all our stuff was ready to leave the next day. Michael grabbed me by my waist from behind. "We need to do a weekend like this again." He whispered before he kissed my hair.
"I'm in for that."

-

Short chapter ... hmmm :/
Love 💋