Fourteen.

"Hello Australia." I sighted. I missed New York already. "Ashton is waiting outside with the car." Michael said. He slept the whole flight so his voice is raspy and its sexy.

We took our suitcase and went outside. "Aaaash!" Michael yelled when he saw his best friend back.

After the whole "hi i missed you, how was New York"-stuff we we went to sleep because of school tomorrow.

"Michael, why do you like me so much?" I asked. We were in his bed, facing each other.  "What do you mean?"
"We're so diifrent..." i sighted.
"I just fell for you. I was in love the first moment I saw you" he smiled and stroke my hair out of my face. "Goodnight Mikey"
"Goodnight Lexy."

.

Michael
Next day at school I was greeted by a few people before walking in. Lexy still seemed scared when it came to school and meeting people. "I'm gonna say hi to some people." She nodded and I left her with the others.

"Clifford." A familiar voice said. I turned around and I saw a smirking Katarina. "What do you want." I was with my back against a wall and she was right in front of me. "You know well damn good what I want baby." I tried to turn my head, but she cupped my face so I was looking at her.
"Things are going good between you and that pathetic girl i noticed." I felt her nail sliding against my cheek. "Too bad it won't last long." She had the evilist smile i've ever seen.
"Leave her alone!" I yelled and she laughed.
"I tought you knew me better baby. I always get what I want." She grinned.

"You see.. i have this picture of your lovely girlfriend.." she showed me a picture of Lexy as a 9-10 years old. Her pants were wet and she had a crying face.
"No you're not..." I was so mad and I wanted to punch her.
"What do you want for the picture?"
"You. One night." She smirked and kissed my neck. "Never." I grinned.
"Michael..?" Lexy stood there. Watching us. "Lexy." I pushed Kat off me and runned towards her. "Lexy it's not-"
"Save it." And she runned away.
"Looks like my job is done. See you tonight." Kat whispered in my ear before leaving.

"Lexy?" I runned through the halls.
"You fuck up!" Amy yelled to me. "I didn't do anything! I swear!"
"She's broken Michael. How are you gonna explain yourself?" She preached.
"That bitch was fucking blackmailing Lexy okay? She had a picture of little Lexy and she was gonna post it online!" I sighted in frustration.
"Well fuck." Amy raised an eyebrow. "I think she went home." Amy sighted.

"I have to do something first." I told Amy and I runned through the halls until I found Katarina. She and her little army were giggling about something.
"Hey Mikey." I rushed my hand in her bra and grabbed her Iphone.
"Give it back!" She yelled. I chuckled.
"Why Kat? You ruined everything! You're so lucky you're a girl so I won't beat the shit out of you!" Michael screamed.
At that moment Kat got tackled to the floor. Lexy was on top of her beating her face. "You stupid piece of shit. You're worthless! You won't achieve anything in life! You probably end up being a hoe to survive. I hate you!" She screamed. "Come on kitten." I grabbed Lexy by her waist and pulled her of Katarina. Lexy grabbed the phone out of my hand and slammed it to the floor. "I hope mommy and daddy want to buy you a new one." She spat and crushed it again with her foot.
"Ruin someone else's life!"
One of Kat's little bitches helped her. Her eye was blue , her nose was bleeding and her cheek waw bruising.

"Are you okay?" I asked Lexy. She was heavily breathing and her whole body was shaking. "A-amy told me.." she whispered. "Calm down" i pulled her into my chest and hugged her tight. "You're a tough one tho." Calum, Luke, Ashton and Amy walked in. "You gave het exact what she deserved." Amy laughed.