Eightteen.

"Fuck off Michael! You're being a dick!" I yelled at him. I runned outside. Ashton and I were reheasing and in only a few seconds he changed from soft kitten Michael to jerk Michael. I overreacted a bit tho. It's normal he's jealous.

I cried on a bench for hours.
"Hey what's up?" Calum stood in front of me. "I can't do it anymore Cal..." i sobbed. "What happened?"
"The one moment he's perfectly okay with me and ash rehearsing together and the moment after he's a jealous prick." I spat out.
"Then make him feel that he's the only one for you. Mikey isn't the easiest person to be with,  he just really loves you Lexy." He explained.
"I need to go." I hugged him and rushed to the shopping mall. I was gonna suprise Michael tonight.

Michael
I'm such a dick. I know its only for a play. But why my best friend. She's really mad. I haven't heard anything of her since this morning.

Baby... can you come over? I wanna talk x
The text was enough to make me rush  to my car. We clearly need to sort some things out. Traffic is really fucking annoying at the moment.

"Lexy?" I said when i came in. "I'm upstairs. Wait in my room." She yelled from upstairs. I rushed up the stairs and waited on het bed.

She walked in in a silk bathrobe that ended just under her ass, her hair felt over her shoulders. She just stood  right in front of me. "We need to sort some things out Michael." She opened her bathrobe and a black lace tbong and bra were visible. "I want you to know than your mine." She bit her lip and sat on my lap. One leg at each side of me, facing me. I swallowed. "You need to know that you're my one and only."

Lexy
God I'm nervous. I pushed him down and kissed him. Not a gentle kiss, but full of lust. "Are you sure babe?" He asked. "Never been more sure about something." I winked. He kissed my neck and jawline.

(Writing smut is awkward so I'm not gonna do it)

"Fuck..." i moaned out.
"That was..."
"Amazing..." i finished his sentence. He smiled and kissed my lips.
"I'm only yours Michael. You're the one I wanna grow old with." I told him.
"I love you" he whispered.
"I love you too."