Epilogue

Harley: Harley is now officially dating her mate! Yay! She has switched packs and is now living with Chance and his parents. She is a lot happier now but often wonders where Sam ended up. She is also the new baby sitter for her new nephew. She is undergoing some training to become Luna and her new obsession is Popsicle.

Chance: Chance is happy that he is with his mate now and hardly fights with Harley. He is undergoing some training to become Alpha. Chance has officially watched Romeo and Juliet 106 times thanks to Harley.

Jack: Jack is still very close friends with both Harley and Chance. He plans on going to college after  higschool and wants to become the pack accountant.

Zack: Zack is still.... well Zack him and Harley still tease the crap out of eachother. But after their hours of bickering over who ate all the peanut butter, Harley and Zack decided to be friends. Zack wants to be a main pack fighter and is excited for his opportunity of becoming Beta when Harley and Chance come into power.

Casey and Larson: They are both happy that Chance and Harley are now together and happy! Thy are training those two to become Alpha and Luna. Both Larson and Casey are excited to retire and cant wait for grand kids which Harley promises wont happen for a very long time.

Harleys parents: Harleys parents have completely healed over the loss of Elle and now find things that they enjoy doing like taking care of their little grandson while Sienna is off taking care of pack business. Harleys dad is now more closer with Harley than before.

Sam: Sam went on his road trip to god knows where. Everyone thinks that Sam doesn't even know his destination.

Cathy and Hunter: Cathy and Hunter are engaged but don't want to get married until they are both done school. They are deciding on whether or not to join Harleys pack or stay in Siennas. They still will ditch their friends for each other.. (go figure)

Joyce and Stanly: Joyce and Stanly are now engaged and plan on getting married within a few months. They moved in together in a house just outside of town. Joyce wants a family of her own.

Sierra and Riley: Harley turned Riley into a werewolf and he automatically became her devoted pack member protector (like what Molly is to Sienna). Sierra obviously joined her mate in joining Harleys pack. They are doing good and are planning their future together.

Raiden: Raiden is as happy as ever he has Vince running a lot of things for him so he can be a big part of his new sons life. He is thinking about marrying Sienna before their son turns one.

Sienna: Sienna had her new baby boy. He is named after Elle. His name is Elliot. She is as happy as ever and is always looking for new ways to improve her pack.

Vince: Vince after all this time finally found his mate! It turned out to be one of Sierras cousins. The ones she has been trying to convince to join Siennas pack for so long. Finally they came and Vince and his mate have been inseparable ever since.

Rogue wolves: All the rogues decided to join whatever pack Harley was in and is now in Harleys pack. Majority of them found their mates.

*******************************************************************************************************************

WELL THANKS A LOT FOR READING MY STORY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

A/N

So I am starting a new book so be on the look out for "My Devilish Angle" It is a vampire book! (I don't know if any of you are more team werewolf or what) but yeah I'm really excited for it! So keep an eye out for it :) Here's a brief part of the story for you! Sneak peak:

"I am not running from you anymore!" I slurred and he tilted his head to the side, Confusion clouding his Ice blue eyes. He reached his hand out towards me and brushed his fingertips against my cheek. His fingers were cold as ice and they sent shivers down my spine. Something inside me stirred and I suddenly felt the urge to jump on him.
"Mine." He said quietly in that soft silky alluring voice of his. It was the first time he had said something to me other than 'Run'. I Shivered and he grabbed my hand in his. His eyes hypnotized me and he started pulling me into the forest. I followed willingly and everything went black.

🎉 You've finished reading Lets just say.... The Battle Never Ends (Sequel to lets just say... IWNET) 🎉