The Meeting

Thank you to everyone who supports me
Right Anyways!

10:00am

"Jackson! Where the hell are you taking me? I have a meeting in an hour with JYP industry! You know this is very important to my company..." Jaebum exclaimed being pulled by Jackson down the street into this café that Jackson just couldn't seem to shut up about it.

"Trust me Jaebum, I know what I'm doing. You'll really like this café." Jackson turned back and winked before going inside expecting Jaebum to follow him and he did unwillingly since they were already there.

"Hello welcome to Moonlight Café, how may we help you today?" A taller male with dark blue hair and a small eyesmile greeting them. "Yugyeom! Hey it's been a while, remember me?" Jackson said pulling him into a hug while Jaebum stood there looking behind Yugyeom at someone shorter than himself with blonde hair.

Yugyeom sighed, " Of course Jackson, you are here everyday in the morning so I don't have that much of a choice. Go sit down and I'll be back to get your order along with his order." Yugyeom looked at Jaebum and nodded towards him before walking away.

Jaebum got dragged away into a seat but he couldn't take his eyes off of the beautiful blonde who caught his attention. "Jackson, do you know who the short blonde is over there?" Jaebum asked while Jackson laughed, "Why you got a crush on him? His name is Choi Youngjae."

Suddenly Yugyeom came back with coffee and some 'organic' green tea for Jaebum and Jackson. "Enjoy the organic green tea Jackson," Yugyeom laughed and walked away leaving Jackson confused about his tea.

"KIM YUGYEOM YOU KNOW HOW SENSITIVE I AM ABOUT ORGANIC DRINKS!" Jackson yelled laughing as the others in the café turned to look at them leaving Choi Youngjae giggling at the sight making Jaebum's heart skip a beat. Then Yugyeom walked up to Youngjae making impossibly shorter but Jaebum saw him whisper in Youngjae's ear. That's when Youngjae turned red from his checks while Yugyeom hinted towards Jaebum's  very own direction and giving him a smirk.

Suddenly a very shy looking Youngjae walked out from behind the counter making Jaebum gasp. Youngjae was thicker from his thighs than he expected which made him even more attractive but he didn't how others were looking at him. 

Youngjae walked up to them and asked, "Are you guys doing well? Do you guys need anything more?". That's when Jackson smiled up at him and shook his head but laughed, "No thank you Youngjae but I think Jaebum wants your number!"

Jaebum slapped Jackson's  arm and stood up to apologies but Youngjae giggled and bowed at him, "No it's okay hyung! Jackson hyung plays a lot like that.." Youngjae looked into Jaebum's eyes and blushed before turing away to go back to his place behind the counter but Jaebum swore he couldn't take his eyes off of Youngjae's butt.

"Jaebum I think it's about time we go back... The meeting you have with JYP is starting in 20 minutes." Jackson pointed out getting up and taking out his wallet to pay. Jaebum sighed and walked with him out the door but he turned back and gave Youngjae a wink leaving him pink in the face.

Time skip brought to you by Money Maker Suhoe dancing to Russian Roulette

"Hey Jaebum, want to go back to Moonlight Café for a bit? This is the time where some people offer to play music there?" Jackson offered walking to Jaebum's office who was please with how the meeting with JYP went but doesn't know the consequences for his actions.

"Yeah let's go." Jaebum got up walking with Jackson feeling excitement in his stomach on the way. "SUP GUYS WE ARE BACK!" Jackson yelled walking up to Yugyeom who glared at him.

"And I thought our afternoon be peaceful.." Yugyeom sighed as Youngjae smack his arm laughing out loud at him. "Hello you guys welcome back!" Youngjae smiled at them while offering them a table with his beautiful eyesmile that Jaebum suddenly liked to see on him.

"Attention everyone, today Choi Youngjae will be performing for tonight starting with his song Trauma that he made himself!" Yugyeom said happily announcing it as Youngjae went up with a shy smile.

"Even if I close my both my ears
I can still feel you~
When i just walk on the streets
When I just breathe
It's hard for me
Because of this trauma
The trauma you left me in
When I just eat
When i just smile
It's hard for me
This vicious trauma, trauma~"

' Youngjae's voice..." Jaebum thought shocked with how his voice sounded and with how beautiful the song was but it seemed painful for Youngjae himself to sing.

"Youngjae....that was beautiful..." Jaebum exclaimed but suddenly his mood changed when he saw Youngjae breathless from singing...

That's when his playful side came in as Youngjae sat across from him on his break with a drink in his hands. "Jaebum, do you want some?" Youngjae asked offering his drink as Jaebum took it and slurped loudly staring at Youngjae intensely which made him blush harder.

"Youngjae can you show me where the bathroom is?" Jaebum asked smirking while Youngjae innocently nodded getting up to show him.

On the way Jaebum tripped over his own shoe and fell onto Youngjae leading them to the floor while he yelled out from impact but looked up to see Jaebum staring back at him....

Enjoy☺