Attention Seeker

(Oh look it's Irene ^.^)

One month later

"Dahhh....ma ma ma." Irene babbled from her small bed that was attached to her parents bed.

Youngjae groaned and turned over to see Irene tapping her litte hands on the bed.

The baby looked up and screeched happily at her momma smiling.

"Hi beautiful! " Youngjae leaned up and lifted her to place on his lap. "Are you hungry? I'm taking that as a yes."

He took her to the kitchen to place her in the baby chair as she tapped around searching for food.

Youngjae pulled out her baby food and walked over also with her warm milk.

Irene was really messy with her food so she scrunched her nose up and sucked on her thumb that was covered with blueberry yogurt.

He sighed and reached over to clean her up and walk back to the bedroom with her just to walk inside the closet.

"Baby girl do you want to dress like mommy today?"

When he heard a loud squeal he knew the answer. Youngjae pulled out two striped dresses and began to carefully dress Irene as she wiggled and giggled.

He placed her on the bed to tie her hair with a bow and got up to dress himself

Youngjae placed her on the couch in her pillow fort in the living room and pulled out to play Christmas songs when EXO Peter pan came on.

Irene jumped and clapped her hands at the sight of his momma dancing around her so Youngjae lifted her up and they swayed.

Now EXO unfair was playing and she used her tiny hands to squeeze his cheeks together as she squealed.

Jaebum slowly came inside to the sight of Youngjae's dresses flowing up.

And suddenly Jaebum's stressful day at work meant nothing and he was please.

[ ;)))))]

Irene seemed to notice her father from this distance and whined while reaching out to him.

Youngjae turned to face Jaebum and smiled at his boyfriend.

"Hey beautiful."

Jaebum walked over to give a peck on his lips and Irene whined.

She always did that when she wasn't getting the attention she wanted and kicked her tiny feet from it.

"Aish, hold on. I need to give your momma some loving too!"

Jaebum took Irene into his grasp and kissed both of her chubby cheeks.

When Youngjae first found her, all she looked like was a corpse. Now ever since Irene became theirs, she began to grow some meat on her bones.

Even with all the old cuts and bruises on her had healed so now she has beautiful slightly tan skin that shined perfectly.

Irene began to babble while pointing at random directions or at Youngjae. "Now I think she's hungry."

Youngjae laughed, walking over to the kitchen which was down the stairs next to the massive dinning room.

Jaebum soon followed and placed Irene in her walking chair as she ran off screeching happily to the kitchen.

Irene knocked into the fridge which caused the chair to roll backwards to her fathers feet and she was not pleased.

She began to whimper when she couldn't go anywhere and soon after that they turned into quiet tears streaming down her face.

Jaebum chuckled and lifted her out to help her wabble to the kitchen on her unstable feet to Youngjae.

After the feeding, Youngjae took her into his arms to help her sleep as Irene clinged onto him. She yawned cutely and shut her eyes.

Youngjae took her upstairs into her room and placed her on her bed.

*minus the creepy picture and there are lights all on the ceiling*

As soon as that was done he kissed her forehead and ran back to Jaebum to be able to hug him tightly

The hug was so unexpected to Jaebum that he fell back on the couch and kelp Youngjae from falling over ad they both laughed quietly giving each other kisses.

" Jaebum I love you."

"I love you too baby boy."

Hi

Comment cause i love you guys so don't ignore my love :,))

But hope you guys are having a good day as always.

Enjoy some fluffy chapters cause drama is right around the corner