Lies

(Changed the title just in case they try to find me again ^~^

On a random beautiful morning at 9am

Jaebum woke up from his sleep when his young lover held onto him tightly. He smiled at the sight and stroked Youngjae's hair while lazily humming to Lady Luck.

"Baby~ Wake up soon, we have plans with our friends again."  Jaebum leaned down to kiss his boyfriend's forehead and tried to get up but Youngjae whimpered.

"Bummie don't go..."

"Baby I'm never gonna go anywhere without you."

Youngjae sighed lovingly at the words and soon released the older who got up and went to make breakfast for the two of them.

Countless of minutes later, Youngjae got up as well and threw on one of Jaebum's sweaters. He walked over to the kitchen and backhugged Jaebum who chuckled at his sleepy lover. "Good Morning beautiful." A kiss landed on the youngers cheek as he giggled.

"Good morning Jaebum Hyung..." Youngjae smiled and walked to his seat when Jaebum brought over the food he made.

- - - - - - - - - -
Youngjae bottoms for everyone - - - - - - - - - -

After a while they both got dressed and Jaebum was breathless as soon as Youngjae was out of the room. The way he was dressed made him want to lose control at the sight but he knew he had to wait..

(Why tf not, Youngjae would look hot asf and btw i have him a little bit curvy in this aYe)

Youngjae himself knew exactly what he was doing to his boyfriend. Yeah he was innocent but that didn't mean he didn't know what guys liked and it was obvious Jaebum liked this. "Jaebumie you should go get dressed now..." Youngjae said bending down to tie his shoe laces.

"I- um yeah, I'll be b-back!" Youngjae literally just made Im Jaebum stutter and it was the best thing in the world. After a few minutes of mentally cheering for himself Jaebum walked out making Youngjae blush a bit when he smirked.

(Minus the jackettt)

"Aish why are we in a sporty feeling today?" Jaebum chuckled and pulled Youngjae closer by the waist and held him lovingly. "Why can't we stay homeee~" Youngjae whined rubbing his face into Jaebum's neck.

"Well Jackson may be a CEO but he he still wants to live like everyday is his last baby, you know you end up having fun anyways!" Youngjae squealed in delight when he was tickled on the sides. "Yah! Jaebum Hyung let's just go already." Youngjae escaped his grasp but took his hand and lead him outside to find their friends.

Time skip brought to you by KARD because i can't stop listening to Don't Recall

"Finally 2jae decides to come! By the way best friend you looking fine as hell." Yugyeom winked at Youngjae playfully who smacked his arm happily laughing as they all hugged one another. "So what exactly are we doing today?" Jaebum asked standing next to Jackson who grinned.

"We, my friends, are going to the lake cause why the fuck not."

"Well we just got here so give me a few minutes~" Youngjae sighed leaning on Yugyeom who was talking to his new boyfriend Jungkook. That's when Jackson told then the wholee story on how he threatened the poor boy when he found out.

"Time's up!" Jackson yelled walking to his car as the rest followed but separated with Jaebum's. 

Bambam and Jackson were by themselves while Jaebum and Youngjae has Yugyeom and Jungkook to deal with. "Look you rabit I swear if you hurt Yugyeom i won't hesitate to ask Jaebum to break the bones you have!"

This was coming from Youngjae when didn't really seem like a threat. It was like a little kid who just didn't like someone but got serious when he brought up Jaebum. "Awe Hyung I really don't think that's necessary....I really don't plan on hurting him, really!" Jungkook said nervously looking everywhere but at his Hyungs. "Yah Youngjae he already got the talk from Jackson and Bambam~" Yugyeom whined feeling embarrassed but luckily they got to the lake before it could even continue.

They all got out and went to all walk around separately  but it wasn't enough distance to not see each other. After all, they are all friends and need to keep each other safe.

"I should have brought Coco Jaebum~" Youngjae whined gripping onto Jaebum's hand, "Maybe next time it can just be us and Coco okay babe?" He grinned at the older and nodded.

Suddenly Jaebum stopped and grabbed a few rocks. "Gotta save ourselves from boredom somehow!" With that he threw it really far into the lake and offered Youngjae some. After a while Jaebum got a call.

"Give me a second baby, it's just my secretary. " Youngjae understood and waiting for his lover by throwing more and more rocks. "I am so sorry baby but they want me to go to the building right now." Jaebum hugged Youngjae tightly and showered him in kisses, "It's okay Jaebumie, I understand."

Hand-in-hand they walked together to Jackson and Bambam, "Keep an eye on him for me Jackson. Just drop him off in about an hour for me. "

"Will do. Good luck! Fighting Jaebum!"

*Sighs* brought to you buy coffee... I need some right now but i need to sleep ugh

About an hour later maybe even more, Youngjae was once again in front of Jaebum's company with a bag full of sweets for the two of them. He smiled at the thought of them having a good time like always so he walked inside.

Secretary Namjoon lead him to the elevator and wished him luck. Once Youngjae got to the top floor he walked over to the main door but froze.

"Jaebum I know you love me."

Youngjae felt tears in his eyes, it sounded like the lady from the park who threatened him and pulled his hair. 'Maybe it's just a misunderstanding...'

Youngjae gained his confidence and walked inside but regretted everything.

There was Jaebum with the exact lady of who he thought it was on his lap, kissing him, and touching him.

Youngjae let out a loud sob and dropped what was in his hands to run out.

Screams were heard when he ran as fast as he could but Youngjae couldn't seem to hear anymore....he was sobbing so loudly he hardly heard everything.

Youngjae couldn't see either... He was too blindly by tears to he gave up running when he knew he was far from the company. Youngjae weakly sat down under a slide of the park and sobbed into his hands.

That moment when he opened his eyes and tried to breath he fainted... 

Okay I hate myself for this