Normal?

"Jaebum..." Youngjae whispered looking at the taller person above him. Jaebum was shocked from the fall but couldn't stop staring at the younger one and his features that made his heart thump until realization came over him.

'I'm fucking Im Jaebum I can't be like this over a  fricking waiter' Jaebum got up quickly and was about to leave Youngjae on the floor but stopped himself from being an asshole so he helped younger up. Before he could shyly thank Jaebum, he just left leaving Youngjae red and confused with what happened.

"Yah Youngjae hyung, are you okay?" Yugyeom asked walking up to his hyung but he shook his head a smiled at how cute he looked ridiculously red.

"Yugyeomie I don't understand why I feel like this!" Youngjae pouted and stomped him foot on the floor. "Feel like what hyung?" He asked leaning against the wall with a grin on his face. "My heart won't stop beating really fast, I don't understand why it's like this and I don't know if I like it..." Yugyeom almost fell from the wall and stopped himself from giggling too hard.

" Awe Hyung! Do you like someone?" The taller teased pulling Youngjae's arm to the counter where he sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yugyeomie I'm not sure! It happened when Jaebum-hyung accidentally fell on meee," Youngjae whined sitting on the counter top as the customers were enjoying the entertainment that guests were offering.

Yugyeom smiled gently, "Alright hyung, why don't you go home and sleep on it? You'll feel better I promise." With that being said the smaller agreed and went home leaving Yugy smiling and Jaebum frowning.

Time skip to the next morning brought to you by Chanyeol's You loving the size

*In a different location at 8 in the morning*

"Did You hear about it?" The oldest of the two sighed, "This is horrible! He doesn't even know what can happen while being signed to JYP!"

"Hyung I know but we can't make a move yet, we have to wait and see what JYP does to Jaebum so that we can fix it for him well if he takes it..." Jinyoung sighed walking up to Mark who sat on one of the couches.

"If only he knew, Jinyoungie he doesn't even know who we are. Wouldn't he think of us as weird?" Mark asked becoming more and more frustrated by the moment. " Pfff I think we are really obvious on who we are Hyung"

"Well if you put it like that then I guess....Mark Tuan, owner of Bighit entertainment and Park Jinyoung, owner of SM entertainment."

*Right anyways brought to you by Girls Girls Girls when Bambam was innocent*

Youngjae walked inside of the cafe to open up and prepare fresh drinks and baked goods for when the shop would open for customers. Suddenly a large hard hand came smacking down on his ass making him squeal and fall to the floor to hear familiar laughter fill in the silence he was in.

"What the hell Yugyeom!!" Youngjae yelled kicking the youngers legs as he got up from the floor. "You shouldn't wear jeans like that on a friday hyung, people might stare and I don't think Jaebum would appreciate that." He laughed as his hyung became red and started punching him in the chest.

"He doesn't own me!"

"Not yet but he will." Yugy lazily smiled, "Anyways let's finish what you started hyung." With that they finished the baked goods and drinks for the cafe.

*A tiny time skip cause why not*

"Good Morning!" Jackson yelled pulling Jaebum and a thin boi with dark brown hair into the cafe causing the two workers to smile. "You guys this is my boyfriend BamBam and that isn't his real name it's just that his name is hard to pronounce," He explained and introduced, "And he is really looking for a job and since i trust you two so muchh..." Jackson pouted and gave his best puppy eyes.

" It's almost hard to believe that you are a CEO my god," Youngjae giggled at BamBam's comment and ended up pulling him back behind the counter and started explaining to him what to do and everything making Jackson sigh happily.

"Youngjae why are you forgetting to greet your own boyfriend!" Yugyeom exclaimed loudly causing  Jaebum to keep his emotionless expression while internally screaming and Youngjae screech while knocking the tallest of the four to the ground.

"Oh my god my hair, Yah Youngjae!" Yugyeom yelled from the floor and pulled his hyung to the ground and got up to fix his hair. "Who are you even trying to look good for Yugyeomie? Caring about the hair isn't normal for you..." Jackson smirked leaning over the counter as he turned as red as Jaebum's hair.

Jaebum chuckled but helped Youngjae from the floor to sit him on the other side of the counter, "How much you guys wanna bet he has a crush?" BamBam head popped out from the kitchen of the cafe and grinned, "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!" Yugyeom yelled but immediately froze when a customer came in.

"Hello welcome to Moonlight Cafe! What would you like today?" Youngjae jumped down and asked as he got what the person wanted. "Hey you guys we gotta go back, Bambam I'll be back for you later babe!" Jackson yelled  as Jaebum winked and was pulled out. "He really might like you Hun," Bambam said standing next to the two and smiled, "I doubt it!" Youngjae pouted and got himself some tea. He frowned in his drink as Yugyeom and Bambam were laughing about "2jae" being real right next to him.

Hi i hope this didn't suck
I didnt get help from my cousins on this since i was left with betrayal but enjoy loves