Perfect Right?

"Alright, I don't know who you are but I would advise you leave." Jaebum stated trying to be as calm as possible but the tears in the youngers eyes almost made him lose it. "But Jaebum! Don't you know who I am?" The lady exclaim as her voice cracked.

"No I don't and I don't know if I care either," Jaebum said walking up to Yugyeom and helping him up before walking to Youngjae and Bambam. "Leave before I ruin your life."

With that the Lady left in tears before yelling, "You will regret this Im Jaebum!!"

Jaebum sighed," We'll see about that..." He walked up to the whimpering mess and taking him into his arms and holding Youngjae tightly.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know who that was honestly." Jaebum kissed Youngjae's forehead, "I'm sorry i wasn't here to protect you love..."

With that being said Jaebum lifted the younger in his arms and starting walking to his car, "Sucks for you guys but I'm taking him for a few hours!" Jaebum yelled softly placing Youngjae in the passenger seat.

"Aish Im Jaebum I swear he better be spotless when he comes back!!"
(Wink wonk😏)

"No promises!" He grinned and got inside before driving off.

Time skip brought to you by my need to ship 2youngjae

"Welcome to my home love..." Jaebum said softly pulling Youngjae inside to the big penthouse. "Jaebum... I don't know if I deserve to be here."

He sighed pulling the younger to the kitchen table and lifted him on top of it while pushing himself between Youngjae's knees. (Nothing sexual children)

Jaebum cupped Youngjae's cheeks and placed a kiss on to his button nose," Don't listen to what that lady said to you love...she doesn't know anything! Nothing at all baby boy." He stated watching the youngers face scrunch up before a soft smile appeared.

"Jaebum," He giggled shyly wrapping his arms around the olders neck, "Why do I always feel like this around you..."

"Like what love?"

Tears come to Youngjae's eyes, "I feel safe around you and I really like that feeling."

"Then if you want it to always be like that, be mine Youngjae," Jaebum took his hands into his and smiled, "It'll always be us and no one else.

"Jaebum..." Youngjae hesitated feeling nervous, "I don't know how to trust anymore." He cried rubbing his eyes with his hand making Jaebum heart break at the sight.

"I need you to trust me," He kissed Youngjae's hands, "I can give you everything... But i would never break your heart baby boy."

After a few moments of silent tears and a warm heart of gold, Youngjae nodded to Jaebum.

"Thank you my love. I promise you, I will never hurt you." Jaebum softly kissed Youngjae's pouty lips multiple times making him giggle.

Jaebum lifted Youngjae up and placed him lying on the couch as he climbed on top of him to turn them over. Now it's Youngjae on top of Jaebum just resting his head on top of his chest. Jaebum softly sang him a lullaby while rocking him till Youngjae fell asleep.

Time skip to next morning brought to you by Bambam's How do you know I'm not big😏

Youngjae opened his eyes and looked up to see Jaebum, his boyfriend, sleeping underneath him. He give Jaebum soft kisses on his cheeks and snuggled closer till he heard a soft groan from the older.

"Good morning baby.." Jaebum said in a husky voice that made Youngjae shiver under the olders grip.

"Hi..." Youngjae shyly sighed happily placing his head between his shoulder and neck. The older grinned before getting up with his babe on his lap, "Come on babe, I'm gonna take you to my place of work." He joked getting up.

Youngjae followed him to the kitchen and sat down as Jaebum made pancakes for them. About 15 minutes later they were freshened up and they left to Jaebum's company.

Countless of minutes later

Being pulled up to the floor and into Jaebum's office was a nerve wrecking ride. Many people were staring at the smaller and it made him uncomfortable but thank god they made it to Jaebum's huge office.

"Sit here baby, I'll call Jackson to bring Bambam and Yugyeom if you want."  Jaebum suggested pulling out his phone, "Yes please hyung..." Youngjae smiled tugging on his sweater sleeves while blushing at the nickname.

"Ugh come here," He pointed to his desk which made Youngjae giggle and walk to him only to be pulled onto his boyfriends lap. "You are so cute baby, I can't get enough of you!" Jaebum rubbed the youngers arms and then hugged him tightly. "Aish Jaebumie stop," he smiled and got up only to be startled by the door opening.

"Ayee you guys are so cutee!" Bambam squealed taking Youngjae into his arms and spinning him. "Aish I swear Jaebum if you hurt him, I'm gonna hunt you down." Warned Yugyeom as he patted Youngjae's head

"I promise I never will. Don't worry too much about it."

Ayyyeee i think i did pretty well