Hurt

"Babe do you want to come with me to a meeting today?"

"And why would I do that?"

Jaebum grabbed onto Youngjae's hips to pull him closer, "Because you love me."

Soon enough Youngjae gave in because of the aggressive grip on his hips and punishing kisses that slightly swelled his lips.

"Great make sure you dress classy."

"Oh you know it!"

Time skip brought to you by how i wish to murder people at my school

They were sitting inside of the office with Youngjae on his lap while he was taking couple photos.

Jaebum was against it but he couldn't exactly say no to him...i guess you can say that he is whipped.

After a few minutes people began to walk inside so Youngjae moved to sit on a chair next to Jaebum but still held his hand.

"Alright, are we missing anyone?"
"Yes sir, Park Jinyoung of SM Entertainment is running late due to traffic."

Youngjae squeezed into Jaebum's hand harder and that made him give the younger a look but he brushed it off.

"Park Jinyoung is involved in this?" Youngjae asked quietly and the male next to him nodded," He has been since the new contracts started with Mark Tuan."

The younger thanked him and kept his head down, over thinking everytime that has happened to him.

Then the door opened, "I'm so sorry I'm late!"

"At least it wasnt for that long Jinyoung." Jaebum laughed and greeted his old friend. "This is my boyfriend Youngjae. Baby say your greetings. "

Jaebum pulled him up but he refused to look at Jinyoung.

He expected it too.

"Yah what's wrong sunshine?" Jaebum asked lifting up Youngjae's chin to see tears.

"I can't do this.." With that he stormed out the room, "Youngjae!" The older followed to see that he wasn't even in sight.

"Check the cameras!" Jaebum yelled to his secretary, "Sir he went inside your own office."

With that being said he ran up the stairs into his office to see Youngjae crying in the corner by the window.

"J-Jaebum..." He sniffled looking over with his flush face.

Jaebum walked over amd kneeled down to look at him clearly, "What happened? Was it Jinyoung?"

He nodded and began to cry more from memories, "What did he do to you?"

"B-before I dated him for two years a-and he cheated on m-me when he was drunk at a party in f-front of me s-so he ended up l-leaving me the next day for that g-guy..." Youngjae sobbed in his arms and Jaebum was angry.

"Shhh baby it's okay. ..I'll never do that to you."

The older did his best to stay calm for Youngjae as he held him tightly but soon enough he was tired from crying and fell asleep.

Jaebum lifted him to take him to the couch and kissed his forehead before he left furiously.

"Everyone but Park Jinyoung get out!"

Yet Jinyoung sat there making eye contact like he knew.

Jaebum pulled him up by his shirt and pinned him against the wall, "How dare you do that to Youngjae!"

A punch landed on his jaw.

"He deserves everything!"

Another to Jinyoung's stomach making him groan.

Yet Jinyoung didn't fight back, he let it happen.

"Since you couldn't do it then I will."

Jinyoung dryly chuckled and stood up slowly, "Yes please do that."

"What?"

"Youngjae deserves a lot of a walking sunshine. I couldn't do that but you can, I'm helping you because of him so take care of him better then what I ever did."

With that he left with a smile leaving Jaebum confused but it didn't last long enough cause Jaebum ran back to his office to see Youngjae holding himself.

"Jaebum I'm scared that you'll leave me and Irene... I feel like you won't be with us forever like an actual family. "

Jaebum walked over to him and gently pulled him up and placed Youngjae on his desk to caress his face.

"No Youngjae, I'm not like that and I never will be."

"Promise?"

"Yes with all my heart."

Only two chapters left then Illness comes out