First Dates

12:30

"Help! Yugyeom does this look good?" Youngjae said posing in front of the taller with this outifit on 

"It looks amazing Youngjae but does Jaebum know you like to dress like this?" Yugyeom said hesitating on wether he should even go on that date or not

"Yugy If he really likes me then he'll like this duh, besides before we go on that date we are gonna meet up with his friends so you are going with me hun!" Youngjae laughed pulling the younger who groaned.

Slight time skip brought to you by me being noticed by Sanjoy three fucking times, "Yes I love you too" imma continue this now

"Oooooo Youngjae look at your boyfriend~" Yugyeom teased as the older turned to look and to turn red at the sight

Duh that's jaedaddy's outfit (sadly had to change the outfits)

"You gonna hug me or continue staring babe?" Jaebum laughed walking up to them with Jackson and Bambam. Youngjae snapped out of his thoughts and went to hug him tightly making Bambam squeal as Yugyeom took a picture.

"You look adorable baby..." Jaebum smiled and poked Youngjae's glasses that make him laugh loudly. "And you look very handsome today." He poked the older back on the chest and walked to sit out on a bench yet Jaebum couldn't seem to stop staring at his ass.

'And to think that it's all mine now...' Jaebum thought biting his bottom lip.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Jackson asked standing behind the three on the bench as he looked down at his lover. "We could walk around for a while and then leave the new couple to themselves," Bambam suggested standing up.

With that idea they were off walking around the park together as they laughed and told stories.

Yay time skip brought to you by how Baek is a hoe for exo
(minus baby soo)

"Look lady do you really want Im Jaebum so badly?"

"Yes I do! I'm in love with him," The lady said

" Well Seo Hyeon I have an offer for you....Let's say you get to marry Im Jaebum, would you take that offer?"

"Yes of course! I'll do anything Mr....I'm sorry I don't know your name," Seo Hyeon said as her voiced trailed off.

"Oh don't worry about my name now sweetheart. Just sign the contract and the dreams you wish will come true." The older male said grinning up from his chair.

With that being said, she grabbed the pen and wrote her name. Seo Hyeon gave a cheap smile and walked out as the male continued to smile at the signed contract, "Have a good day indeed..."

Right Anyways back to 2jae

The couple walked around the mall after being "ditched" as the two held hands. "Jaebumie people are staring..." Youngjae muttered looking down but Jaebum lifted his chin up.

"Baby I'm a famous CEO it's only natural, besides you should always keep that beautiful head up to show what they can't be nor have." Jaebum winked as Youngjae laughed and continued to smile brightly at him.

"Damn you are too bright for this world," The taller commented pulling his baby into his arms.

"Jaebumie i wanna go to a flower shop!" He smiled and pulled his lovely boyfriend out of the mall and into a flower shop that was next to a tattoo shop.

"Oooooo Jaebum look! I want some blue roses pleaseeee," Youngjae pouted and pulled on the olders sleeve making him chuckle and buy what Youngjae wanted the most at the moment.

"Damn yall see that ass right there..." A faint voice in the distance muttered but it was loud enough for Jaebum to hear.

He took a glance behind them without making it noticeable and saw 3 guys, teenagers, staring at his lover.

"Man I would love to tap that dude," One of the three whispered loudly, "Imagine that under us just begging."

A visible vein popped put from Jaebum's neck as his anger showed in the calmest way. "Jaebumie what's wrong?" Youngjae asked as he held two blue roses to his chest.

"I can go ask him for his number right now..."

'Alright that's it!" Jaebum grabbed Youngjae from the waist and kissed him roughly making the younger gasp into the kiss.

The two roses were forgotten when Jaebum's hands moved down to grab his ass and pulled him closer. Youngjae had to pull away first as he panted, leaning on his shoulder trying to regain his breath.

Jaebum grinned at the sight and looked around to see the three gone,

"Youngjae you are mine and mine only."

Does anyone want a Valentine day special?
Give me ideas if you guys do
Well I still think i did great m8