Relaxed

10:30am

Jaebum sighed, obviously wide awake and staring down at his lover who came back to him.

Youngjae was beautiful.

Jaebum didn't deserve him. He was going through so much with his contract and the company. Youngjae didn't deserve to go through the stress yet he still stayed with him.

Youngjae suddenly whined in his sleep and tried to get closer to Jaebum's warmth just to hold him tightly.  "Jaebumie I love you."

" I love you too." Jaebum chuckled leaning down to kiss the youngers lips. "I love waking up to this..."

"Me too baby."

Time skip brought to you by me (and my cousins ofc) likely making a new story Oooooo

"Youngjae, you feeling better?" Yugyeom asked hugged his best friend. "Yeah. I'm just really sleepy..."

"How come?"

"Last night we were up till midnight or whatever time  just taking care of each other." Youngjae sighed drinking his coffee. "Don't get me wrong... I really did miss him so much. "

Suddenly Bambam walked inside with a bag full of candles. "Hey guys!"

Youngjae and Yugyeom smiled and hugged the skinny boy. "What are these for Hyung?" Yugy asked pointing at the bad.

"These are for us! Now that we are all in a relationship we need some girl talk and yes i said GIRL talk." Bambam walked over to the 'Open' sign and flipped it. Also walking over to the shades and closing them so that no one would be able to see them.

The Thai boy placed the candles at safe random spots and lit them. "It'll help us relax and Youngjae sure looks like he needs that." He laughed looking over at the two.

Bambam reassured the two to sit down and smiled sweetly. "Let us play a game."

"Oh god!" Yugyeom groaned leaning back, "You sound so creepy!"

"Thanks babe."

"No problem babe."

"Why am I friends with you people!?" Youngjae exaggerated  sitting back on the floor against the counter. "You love us." Yugyeom laughed randomly bringing out a teddy bear from behind the counter.

"No! You guys probably love your boyfriend's more!"

"Shut up Youngjae!"

"I'M THE HYUNG!"

"WHY DON'T YOU GROW TALLER THEN WE WILL TALK!"

"FUCK YOU KIM YUGYEOM!"

"NOT INTERESTED CHOI YOUNGJAE!"

All you could see was Youngjae and Yugyeom aggressively play fighting with BamBam besides them laughing his ass off till he knocked out of it. "Anyways you hoes time for the game of Have you ever!" (Man idk shit about games now in days)

"I'm not starting." Youngjae coughed making Yugyeom sigh, "Alright you shits, have you guys ever sext?"

"Nope."

"Maybe..."

"Lemme guess, It was Jackson huh?" Yugyeom asked holding the teddy bear tightly. " My ex but don't tell Jackson cause who knows what he would do to me."

"oH NO!" Youngjae covered his red face at the idea and screamed into his hands. "Oh shit for real, Youngjae is innocent when it comes to sex."

You could hear from the short distance a muffled, "No shit!"

" Right but Youngjae hasn't Jaebum tried something?" Bambam asked leaning close to the red faced male.

Youngjae suddenly remembered what happened on Valentines and got dizzy. "I don't want to talk about it!"

"No!"

"Oh my god he did!?"

Suddenly the bells on the main door rang, "Did what?" Jaebum asked walking inside with Jackson who BamBam ran to and hugged tightly.

Youngjae looked up from his hands quickly, "Nothing! Don't worry about it Jaebum!"

Jaebum stared at his lover with narrowed eyes which made him shuddered but luckily the older got over it and reached for his lose bag just to pull out a blanket carefully .

That's when a fluff ball popped out and Youngjae squealed happily at the sight.

(Close enough yet still adorable)

"Ah Coco!" Youngjae giggled and reached to hold his puppy who licked his momma's nose. "Jaebum how did you get into my apartment?"

"Oh that... I may or may not have stole your keys when you were sleeping. I told myself for emergencys only though and making you happy is a must!"

It was adorable to see the intimidating CEO Im Jaebum ramble to someone like Youngjae and Youngjae couldn't be any happier.

"Actually," Jaebum realized," Come here baby boy, I have something planned for us."

Youngjae looked down at his feet shyly and nervously , Jaebum always did nice things for him yet he couldn't return anything.

"Jaebu-"

"Don't worry. Just let me hold your hand."

With that they two walked out with Coco still in Youngjae's arms.

HEY
I LOVE YOU GUYS
THIS MUST HAVE SUCKED IM SORRY

SHOW LOVE TO MY COUSINS PLEASE (They complain about not getting credit) help a poor girl out