Love

Hi i miss Jackson so much
I miss my big baby
Plus Let me love you was my shit i cry

Jaebum woke up to the sight of his lover who had a pout on his lips.

He smiled lovingly and rolled Youngjae over on his stomach to leave kisses all over, "Yah Jaebum what are you doing?" The younger asked sleepily trying to lean up.

"Loving you."

"Aish but you always do baby!"

"So? Lemme show you everyday." Jaebum left a trail going back up to kiss his cheek.

"Stopppp.." Youngjae whined trying to turn over but Jaebum was still sitting on his butt, "Just let me love you!"

"This isn't Ne-Yo Jaebumie!" Youngjae giggled grasping onto the sheets.

"Just let me love you
And I will love you until you learn to love yourself
Boy let me love you and all your troubles
Don't be afraid
Just let me help~"

Jaebum sang softly into his lovers ears as he felt a blast of warmth in his chest that he didn't even feel with Jinyoung.

"Babe, you wanna go to the park today? With Irene?" Jaebum suddenly asked as he fell from his spot next to Youngjae.

"Yes please."

Jaebum got up to lift Youngjae, "Shall we take a quick shower then go get Irene?" The younger smiled and nodded.

Time skip by fuck this is rushed but I hope it's okay cause im excited to publish Illness

"Yugyeom I came for my baby!" Youngjae walked inside to see Irene messing with her toys till she looked up and saw Youngjae so she reached up instantly.

"Oh my little baby! How are you princess? Did Yugyeom and Jungkook treat you well?" Youngjae kept asking and kisses even though he knew he wasn't going to get an answer.

Irene was quick to notice Jaebum too and made the grabby hands yet refused to let go of Youngjae so he walked up and hugged the both of them together.

Irene squealed, happily pointing at both of them while kicking her feet and leaned on Youngjae to hide her face cutely.

"She missed you two a lot," Yugyeom sighed, "She wouldn't stop crying when you first dropped her off Jaebum."

"Well now you guys don't have yo deal with her anymore...well until we wanna go out again."

"Good luck convincing me now get out!" Yugyeom said playfully as he pushed them out gently.

Time skip brought to you by stress...i stress a lot fml

Soon enough they were at the park and apparently by themselves because hardly anyone was there so it was better for Irene.

They were swinging Irene as she babbled the whole time because she was happy to be with her parents.

"Irenee why are so you pretty!" Jaebum flattered as he showered her in his love and attention.

Jaebum was especially close to Irene even though in the first place it didn't seem right. Now He was so attached to her and did everything to make her smile even it a young age.

They were currently sitting on a bench as Irene sat in the middle playing with Youngjae's fingers, "Hey Youngjae?"

"Yes Jaebumie?"

"What if I wanted another child..."

Youngjae jumped up happily, "Are you serious!?"

"Yes, I want another to spoil and care for!"

Youngjae pulled him up for a hug, "Oh yes,yes, yes!" He jumped up and down in his grasp from excitement.

"Oh but when's the wedding?" Youngjae joked laughing as Jaebum turned red.

"Sooner than you think Beautiful."

"Mama!" Irene yelled from her spot leaving the two shocked.

"She said her first word!" Youngjae gasped lifting her up, "Oh no why? She is growing up too fast for me!" Jaebum groaned.

"Shut it old man you love us."

"And that you are right about baby boy."

Alright moonlight cafe is over!
Illness will come out soon like friday or Saturday idk tell me

This seemed rushed omg im sorry if it's not good im just excited for my markjae story!

I love you guys! See yall on Friday maybe

P.s There might be a sequel ;)