My Everything

(Youngjae is my king istg)

"Aish.." Youngjae groaned from the pain in his fingers. He was currently trying to pour some tea into a cup for Bambam but some it spilled over on him.

"Youngjae it's okay." Bambam reassured with a raspy voice. He was getting sick as the seasons were changing. Now it's close to being fall so the nights became colder so it was his mistake to go out at night without a jacket.

"Hurry up and lay down upstairs!" Youngjae rushed his sick friend up the stairs so that he could rest, "You need a lot of it that's for sure."

After the rush, Youngjae went back downstairs to see Yugyeom at work and Jungkook staring at him with obvious heart eyes, "Jungkook please, go take a picture. Yugyeom  is trying to work here so go stare at him and his ass later."

"I can't, I have plenty enough...hmm from for a little more wouldn't be so bad."

"Yah Jungkook!" Yugyeom squeaked out obviously embarrassed.

"Hush I love you too babe."

"Ew anyways!" Youngjae laughed walking up to the new guest that walked inside till a wild Jackson Wang came in.

"WHERE IS MY BABY!?"

"Shut up Hyung and go upstairs." Yugyeom sighed and passed a bowl to him, "To help him feel better." 

"Thanks Yug's and Youngjae, Jaebum said he was coming later with good news."

"Thanks Jacks!"

Time skip brought to you by GOD7 SLAYING THE TRAILER AND LOOKING LIKE THE KINGS THEY ARE.....give me a minute i need to breathe

Jaebum walked inside the empty cafe to be greeted by Youngjae singing the exact song he sang when they basically first met.

"Aish beautiful as always baby boy." Jaebum leaned over to kiss his cheek as Youngjae gave his bright smile. "I know that already Jaebumie but why don't you sing for me?"

"I don't know...I don't think I have a good singing voice."

"I will never know until you try babe."

Jaebum pulled out his phone and sighed, "Fine just let me look up a song.."

"Don’t hesitate anymore please
Take my heart away
Yes, the sharper it is, the better
Even the moonlight shut its eyes tonight

If only it was a different guy and not me
If only it was a line from a comedy
I will burn all of the scars
Exchanged with your love."

Jaebum sang softly continuing on as Youngjae tuned in and they were singing together. It was like they were made for each other with how their hearts seem to connect so much.

"Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes
Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened
You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known
So Baby don’t cry cry my love will protect you

The early sunlight comes down
A blinding force that reminds me of you comes down
At last my eyes that lost their way Cry cry cry."

They looked at each other and smiled. Both were looking at each others features and perfection was the only thing they could ever see.

Youngjae lifted his hand to Jaebum and he took it of course, "You see baby, you have such a lovely voice! You should start singing to me when I go to bed now!"