Unexpected

9:30 am

"Yah Youngjae can you help me out real quick before Jackson comes?" Bambam yelled as he was fixing his royal blue button up shirt with black skinny jeans that made his little bum stick out.

"But you already look so good...what else is needed?" Youngjae awkwardly laughed as he leaned on the wall. "Everything! It's Jackson Wang for crying out loud!" The younger cried out dramatically falling into Youngjae's arms.

"Trust me hun, he loves you either way," Youngjae gave him a kissy face before jumping as he was startled by the bells ringing, "That's probably him! Go get laid or something.." Yugyeom jumped in laughing as they both pushed Bambam out, "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?"

"Love you too!" Yugyeom shouted from the bathroom as Youngjae giggled watching his friend get dragged away by his boyfriend. Then again he also felt disappointed that Jaebum didn't come.

'Maybe later.."  Youngjae thought preparing for customers to walk in at anytime. "Cheer up Hyung! I know you miss Jaebumie," Yugyeom exclaimed throwing an arm over his hyungs shoulder," He'll come around."

Time skip brought to you by my ridiculous attempts at making a new coverphoto...brb gonna go scream at myself

"Aye Youngjae-hyung, you can go home now since Bambam's here already." Yugyeom told his hyung as Bambam walked in with a small hickey on the left side of his neck and messy hair. "Yah! At least look more proper!" Youngjae wacked Bambam and walked away as the younger whined to Yugie.

"Bye you gays," Youngjae said walking outside hearing screeching from the inside. Finally realizing what he said he turned red from being flustered.

'Hold up, it's true anyways." He laughed at himself and went to the park but before that he stopped and looked inside a pet shop.

'Omo it's so cute!!"  He sighed happily looking at a pure white fluff who barked and sat inside the cage directly at him. "Excuse me but do you want her? Her name is Heart but you are able to change it.." An employee told him as he nodded confirming to take her as she was placed in his arms.

"Forget it baby girl I'm naming you coco..." Youngjae whispered to the fluff who barked happily jumping in his arms to lick his face.

"Oh Youngjae-ah?" A familiar voice questioned behind him, "Jinyoung?" he turned around and faced the taller.

"Ha it's been awhile," Jinyoung grinned fixing his suit a little," So I heard that Jaebum and Jackson have been visiting the café gor a while...interesting isn't it? It's been a while since Jaebum had that spark in his eyes."

"How do you even know of that? You never came by since you came up with SM..." The youngers thoughts began to wonder off, "Honey news fly fast so of course someone huge is gonna know about it."

"Right well I have to go, have fun with the rich life you have." With that Youngjae walked away with coco, feeling upset he almost cried but luckily he got home before anyone could notice.

Time skip to the next day brought to you by shit will make sense later fml

"Come on hyung! It's been a while since we hung out, plus now we have Bammie with us~" Yugyeom whine pulling on Youngjae's legs as Coco barked at the taller.

"Yugyeom i dont feel well today," The oldest groaned in his pillows, "But hyung I promise we will go buy the meal you like the most todayyyy."

"Lemme get up and get ready," Yugyeom cheered and went to call Bambam as Youngjae got up and changed into tight black joggers and his favorite baby blue sweater with a tank top under. "Yah Yugie he better be here when I'm done putting on my shoes!" He yelled tying his Nike shoes. Jogging down the stairs Youngjae heard giggling, looking up to see both idiots whispering to each other. All you could hear was Jaebum, Jackson, and some guy named Jungkook.

"Quit fangirling you guys. Lets just go," Youngjae walked out with the other two behind him, "I swear i aint paying for shit that's on you guys."

"Ugh hyungggg~"

"Nope i got dragged out a bed, no whining!"

Time skip brought to you by Kyungsoo bottoms for Jongin

They were at a public park but today was a quiet day. Yugyeom was eating ice cream while Bambam was chewing on rice cakes and Youngjae was drinking iced coffee just minding his own business.

But something so peaceful can't last forever.

Someone with sharp nails grabbed Youngjae's left shoulder taking all of them by surprise when Youngjae cried out from the pain, "Ah!"

"What is so fucking great about you huh!?" The lady yelled now pulling on his hair.  Yugyeom stood up and tried to pull her hand away but she pushed him to the ground.

"You ugly little bitch! I'll make you regret everything!" Everything, from the ladies words to the pain in his pulled hair hurt so much that tears formed in his eyes.

After a few moments of insults and rough pulling, it finally stopped leaving Youngjae sobbing in Bambam's open arms.

"Alright I think that's enough, you should leave."

"J-Jaebum..." Youngjae stuttered turning around slightly with tears in his eyes making Jaebum's anger ten times worse but he had to stay calm.

"It'll be okay baby boy."

I hope this didn't suck