8 Months

*3 months later*

"Jaebun! Where is the baby!?"

Jaebum heard Youngjae screech from upstairs as he heard rustling too.

"Relax babe! I let Yugyeom and Jungkook take her for the weekend."

Youngjae rushed downstairs and into his lovers grasp," And why would you do that without telling me?"

'He forgot. ..'

The older kissed his lips lovingly, " Happy 8 month anniversary Choi Youngjae."

The younger suddenly felt like shit abd held onto Jaebum tightly, "I'm so sorry Jaebum." his eyes began to water," I'm such a horrible boyfriend!"

Jaebum suddenly pinched under Youngjae's ass making him squeal and tighten his grip.

"Yah never say that. I still love you and this big ass too." Youngjae smacked his chest and turned to walk to the kitchen but made sure to sway his hips on the way.

"Watch yourself before I lose control." Jaebum groaned leaning against the wall.

The younger turned around and winked," I wouldn't mind if you did."

"Oh don't say that!"

Time skip brought to you by chips

Youngjae's outfit

Jaebum's outfit

"So what are we doing today?" Youngjae asked as the two held hands.

"Something really special baby boy."

-Cue the blush yall-

"Aish you are so cute!"

"Fuck you Jaebum."

"No it's the other way around."

Time skip brought to you by Youngjae's ass

As much as Jaebum loved spoiling Irene, he just had to do it for Youngjae too.

They were currently at the mall and Jaebum bought him so many new things including linger wear of course.

Once again Jaebum found himself at a flower shop with Youngjae.

"Babe hurry up! " Youngjae squealed happily looking over at roses.

Jaebun sighed and took his time only to see him talking to another male.

At first, Jaebum didn't mind it till the guy randomly decided to put his arm around his waste.

The older thought he saw Youngjae panic but he brushed it off and waited.

After a few minutes of watching them talk, Youngjae tried to pull away but the guy tightened his grip, "Sorry babe but you're not going anywhere."

"I have a boyfriend who wouldn't hesitate to send you to hell!"

The guy moved his hand down to Youngjae's ass to give a tight squeeze that made him whimper, "And where is he now?"

Suddenly the guy was pushed away and into one of the pots from impact, "Right here bitch."

Jaebum stood tall with a protective arm around Youngjae who sniffled as he wrapped himself in his sweater.

Jaebum leaned forward and roughly grabbed the guys shirt making him look, "Touch my boyfriend and watch."

Jaebum pushed him away and went to gently pick up Youngjae to walk away.

Of course the older didn't mind the staring but Youngjae did and hid his face in Jaebum's neck.

I live for drama of Youngjae's ass

Jaebum lied Youngjae down on the bed to drown him in kisses.

"I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss* so *kiss* much *kiss*"

The younger giggled and wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him down for a bruising kiss.

Jaebum nibbled down on his bottom lip to have him gasp and for the older to have his advantage.

Soft whimpers and whines fell out of Youngjae's mouth until he was pulling Jaebum's hair for air.

The older gripped onto his loves thighs and began to rub them till he pulled down the pants off.

"I love you and this beautiful body."

Youngjae was left in his tank top and boxers while panting from the hot feeling

Jaebum leaned down to leave butterfly kisses to his neck till he heard a loud needy whine when he kissed just below Youngjae's ear.

"Nnnhh Jaebum... Don't!"

Youngjae groaned loudly as Jaebum nibbled and sucked but stopped to lift him up.

"Shhh Youngjae, I know you aren't ready and I'm gonna wait as long as you need."

Youngjae sniffled and held Jaebum tightly till they reached the bathroom to take a shower.

I need someone like Jaebum