Chapter 1

Crystal POV

This is what she wearing.

It's been like five day's since I came to Europe and I still don't have any luck in finding where that damn Saddler is hiding at

It's been like five day's since I came to Europe and I still don't have any luck in finding where that damn Saddler is hiding at. I promised that I will kill him no matter what.

Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Crystal Estrada. I'm 21 years old. I used to be a spy for the government of America.

I know...

Why will I be in Europe when I'm a spy from America?

Well, my family lived in Europe. I was the first kid in my family. So, they just took care of me until I was 7 years old. They couldn't take care of me anymore so they send me to America to stay with my uncle who's a military commander. I lived with him and he taught me everything he knows, but he never let me become a spy as I wanted to be. He wanted me to be a soldier. So, I run away when I was 15 and trained myself to become a spy. When I turn 20 I got some bad news. Someone had kill my whole family. My Mother and Father even my little sister. So, I went back to my uncle's base so I could tell him the news. When I got there they told me that my Uncle was badly injured by someone. I immediately went to see him, but he did't have a lot of time left. So, I was only able to talk to him for a little bit. He told me that the man that kill our family was named Saddler. I made a promised that day. The promised was that I will kill the man that killed our family.  So, that's why am in Europe trying to fine Saddler and kill him.

Well, that's all...

Now back to the story.

"Damn it! Where do I go now?" I was in front of two big metal doors. Each will take me to a different places.

"I hate when I have to choose" I whined. I then picked the right one.

I been walking in a path like for hours. I think. Nah, it was just 30 minutes but that felt like forever. I got to a wood door and open it. In the other side there was a village and dead bodies of the villagers that try to killed me. I walked everywhere and I still only saw dead villagers.

"Well, well, well, I think am not the only one here because then how do they explain the dead bodies? Could it had been Casper?" I laughed at my own joke.

I walked to another big wood door and open it to find myself at a barn.

'Just great I think am following the person that is here cause there are dead bodies here to' I thought.

I sighed and start walking with my handgun in hand. I thought that no one was here so I was going to go check the place out, but something was pressed to my back.

"Drop your gun and no one will get hurt" a cold and sweet voice said. It sound like a man. I "Tsk" and respond to him like I was annoying.

"What if I don't want to?" I asked a little cold.