Chapter 7

Crystal POV

Well me and Leon are now with the annoying of Ashley really she such a scary cat. I found a key on a portrait. We couldn't  go trow the head horses that breath fire so we are trying to fine a way to turn them off. I saw Leon trying to open a door but for his luck it was lock. Then I thought.

"Hey Leon here" I said and trow the key to him. He catches it.

"Use it to open the door I found it" I said. 

"Thanks" He said and use the key.

"Stay here with Ashley I will go look" He told me but I was about to protest but not wanting to anger him more I didn't. I then feel someone tap me on my shoulder and I turn to face Ashley.

"What" I said.

"So Crystal what is that purple thing you have in your neck" She said I turn red. Damn it Leon I curse.

"This is nothing Ashley don't worry" I said in panic.

"Oh okay" She said. 

We then heard shooting so I went to look. I saw Leon fighting a big ugly zombie with big claws in hand he look to be blind cause he had his eyes were sewed together. I then saw a bell and I shoot it. It made sound and the blind zombie went for it. I saw something coming from his back so I start shooting it. Leon did the same thing to the other bell and he shoot it one last time so it drop dead.

"Are you okay Leon" I ask.

" Yes" he replied.

"So did you found something" I ask and he then pointed to the cell. I saw a lever. I went and pull it thinking that this will stop the fire. I don't know why but I feel like I couldn't run fast then I look at my back to see Ashley gripping my jacket.

"Come on Ashley you could let go now" I said. I think she then snap out of her thought because she let go quickly.

"Sorry" she said. But she look like she didn't even care if she was holding me so tight.  I nod and we start walking. But not before hitting Leon on this side. 

"OUCH what was that for" he ask confused. I then glared at him.

"Thats for the hickey on my neck" I said mad. He just smirk.

"Well sorry but thats to tell everyone that your mine and just mine" He said in my ear seductively. His warm breath on my ear brought chills down my spine.

When we got out of that hole down there we were meet with some ganados. We shoot them down. We got to were the horses were and saw two ganados with fire arrows. I dodge some arrows. I use a grenade and they blow up. I try and get up and help Ashley who was in back of me the whole time. We got to a big door and didn't wait for Leon and open it.

"Shit" I said. There were a lot of ganados here. some with arrow shooting us.

"Crystal once in your life wait for me" He said and he sound angry.

"Well sorry but your to slow" I said back. 

So now we are killing every ganado that comes to us. 

"Leon stay here I will go look around" I told him.

"Okay be careful and take Ashley don't let nothing happened to her" He said and I nod.

"Okay come on Ashley follow me" I said and she did but she look like she did wanted to come with me.

We went to a small room and saw two yellow panels.

"Ashley go stand on that panel I will go to the other" She nod and went to do as I told her.  I saw her glare at me. Will what is wrong with that girl.