Chapter 14

Crystal POV

I saw a tractor in front of us so I went and got up.

"Crystal" I hear Ashley call me. I turn around and help her get up.

"Yes" I asked.

"Thank you for what happened back on the room" she said and hand me my jacket. I smile and got it from her hand.

"No problem" I said and put on my jacket.

I then see Leon get up the tractor.

"Leave it to me Leon, Crystal" I hear Ashley said and went to the controls to start the tractor.

We start moving and I don't know why but I took my gun out.

"You're okay Crystal" I hear Leon asked.

"Yes just getting a bad feeling" I said.

"Behind us guys" I hear Ashley said and look to see ganados running towards us.

Me and Leon start shooting them down. They keep coming no matter what. I then see a truck coming are way.

I took my shotgun out and fire two times making the truck catch in fire and stop.

"Nice shot" León said.

I smile and change gun to my handgun to start shooting the ganados that came. Then the same truck start rolling again but this time it just explored before it could hit us.

Some minutes pass and the truck came to stop on a large lift.

"I will leave it to you two" Ashley said pointing a finger to a control lever.

"Leon you go I stay just in case" I said and he nod and left.

I stay and waited for Leon to come back. He flip the lever and then I see some ganados get in the tractor I shot them down and waited for Leon to get in.

When he came back the tractor start going up. When the lift reach the top we were in another path and Ashley starts driving.

Ganados start coming again and some even came from the top. Leon and I start shooting them down then I hear a honk from another truck. I turn around to see it coming are way. I got my shot gun and start shooting it down.

It explode and then we crash to our left side making me fall down on the ground.

"Aahh my head" I said and stand up. I see Ashley on the floor to and went to her.

"Ashley are you okay" I asked.

"Yes" she said and stand up.

"Ashley, Crystal are you two okay" I hear Leon and see him coming our way.

"Yes Leon we are okay. Let go" I said and start walking towards a door that was on the room we crash.

I open the door and see that we are in a room with the merchant on as well. I then saw a door and went towards it.

"Crystal can you wait for just a second" I hear Leon said and start coming my way as well.

I wait for him to catch up and then we both open the door with Ashley following us.

We got inside a room were Saddler was in. I run and stop some feets away from him with a angry face.

"I can feel them growing strong inside of you" he said and turn around to meet are eyes.

"Saddler!" León yell

I then see him start running towards him but stop when Saddler raise a hand up making Leon growl in pain.