Chapter 17

Crystal POV

I see an army of ganados with various weapons coming right at us was quite a surprise. Leon and I took them down one at a time and I thought that it was going to be easy until they sent a big backup. Literally big.

"Oh look it's the Gatling man" I said coolly and pointed at the huge guy who was ready to fire at us.

"Get away!" Leon exclaimed and we crouched down and took cover.

"So what's the plan" I asked.

Leon sighed and glanced at the JJ waiting for stimulus. He pulled out a gun that looks like it could kill an elephant handed it to my hands and gave me a warning look.

"Now you better be sure as hell you won't waste the ammos" He reminded as I examine the gun and raising my eyebrows at him.

"Why the hell not" I asked.

"Because every shot depends on our life from now on" he said.

I shrugged then turned my attention back at the heavy gun.

"Hmm looks like an ordinary Handgun if you ask me" I muttered and I could see Leon from my lashes frowning at me.

"That's a semi-automatic magnum love" Leon informed me as he glanced at the enemies again.

My eyes dilated in shock. A freaking revolver.

"Wait, then that means...HEY LEON!" I yelled as Leon automatically ran away without even giving me any warnings.

"Fire!" Leon demanded whilst running away to distract JJ and I panicked.

JJ fired to Leon's direction but he was fast enough to not get hit and instead the bullets just trailed behind him.

I swallowed and aimed the red laser to JJ's head and sighed.

"Well here goes nothing" I said.

I fired and I stumbled to my feet because of the gun's overwhelming power. I stared at the gun in awe for a few seconds before continuing to return fire to the Gatling man.

Leon was nowhere in my line of vision and that made me worry even more because....

"WHAT THE HELL? WHY ARE YOU AIMING AT ME?" I exclaimed then sprinted as JJ opened fire to me and I hid against the wall panting heavily. I could feel his big footsteps coming my way and I mentally cursed myself for not being able to finish him off.

I heard gunshots from the distance and JJ whining in pain. I took a peek against the wall and I saw him lying on the floor presumably dead. Leon was surely in a perfect hiding spot with his Semi-Auto Rifle. I quickly moved on and climbed the ladder.

I pulled out my Handgun and pointed it at different directions relieved that there are no hostiles patrolling the area at the moment. I saw a machine with a glowing green button and I quickly pushed it. But instead it made an eerie noise and replacing the light with a deep shade of red.

What the fudge did I do?

But there are more matters to worry about than pondering in here. Because from where I was standing I can already hear the clanking sound of metals and footsteps.

A batch of ganados charged to me and I quickly snatched the Flash Grenade I had on with me and pulled the safety off and threw it at the horde and covered my eyes with my arm preventing myself to get temporarily blind. As they were covering their eyes while whining I quickly made a run for it outside and was surprised that Leon and I crossed paths.

"You alright" He asked me urgently and I quickly nodded.

Just then the effects of the grenade had probably wore off as the ganados started coming out of the room glaring at me. I sweat-dropped and scratched the back of my head smiling innocently at them.