Chapter 4

Leon POV

I open my eyes to fine myself in a bed.

"Huh were am I" I said and look around and found Crystal on a chair. I get up and check on her. Thank god she was just unconscious. I look at her leg to see that is was cover in blood. I check it and saw that the wound got open but I see that Crystal took care of it but I think she lost consciousness because of blood lose.

"Crystal, Crystal please wake up" I said. Crystal turn a little and open her eyes.

"Leon you woke up" she said and I think I saw tears on her eyes but she hold them in.

"Leon don't scare me like that ever again!!" she scream.

"I won't" I said.

Then my radio start ringing. I pick it up and it was Hunnigan

"Leon It's been 6 hours since our last transmission. I was starting get worried." she said

"Don't you mean lonely. Anyway, I started to feel dizzy. Then I guess I must have lost consciousness as well as Crystal. She got hit with and ax and she lost some blood and lost consciousness" I explain to her.

"Lost consciousness. Maybe that has some connection to what the village chief was talking about. It's Crystal okay" She said

"Yes she's pkay. I can't say that this is about what the village chief said. But I'm all right now. I'm gonna continue my mission" I told her and hang up. I look up to see Crystal fixing her leg.

"Crystal could you walk now" I said.

"Yes Leon don't worry" she said and smile. That smile brought one smile to my face.

"Okay let's go" I told her and we got out of the cabin.

Crystal POV

I was so relief that Leon woke up I was so worry. But why did he start coughing blood my thought were interrupt by Leon.

"Crystal could you walk now" Leon said.

"Yes Leon don't worry" I said and smile to him. I don't know why but when he saw me smile he  smile as well.

"Okay let's go" he said and we got out of the cabin.

We got to metal door and open it. At the other side there was a villager and his head pop and something like tentacles came out of it. I shot it and it drop dead. Then Leon shot another villager and the same thing happened to him but Leon shot him down.

"What the hell was that!" I yell.

"Don't know. Come on let's keep on going" he said and we went down a rope. 

Leon went first then me. There was a river but how will we cross it. Then Leon shot three boxes and they came down and got stuck by the woods that were there. I jump first and wait for Leon. We walk some more and got up a latter. There was a lever and Leon pull it causing water that was flow in another way and closing the waterfall for us to see a cave but the cave had villagers. Leon and I shot them down. I saw something shiny so I shot it down it was a gold ring with a red diamond I keep it for in case we need money. We got inside the cave to find a wall there. I got some kind of stone that was there then the wall got up letting us go through. Then Leon call the women name Hunnigan I think telling her about this thing.

"I've obtained an object that resembles the cult group's insignia" he said.

"Wonderful, Leon. Head back to the church. Ashley's safety is our immediate priority" she said and hang up.

We got to a metal door and then to a boat. We got to were a blue lights was. Wait don't tell me that. I went inside the little cabin and there he was the merchant.