Chapter 11

Crystal POV

Leon and me are now going to go find Ramon.

We start heading up the stairs but then a barrel smash on a wall near by. Thanks to Leon it didn't smash me because he pull me back.

Leon got his rifle and shoot to ganados that were on the control lever. We then run up the stairs to reach the lever.

Then massive number of enemies barge in the tower through the bottom door. They look at us and start running up the stairs to us.

"Damn it what now" Leon said. I then thought of an idea and pull the lever making barrels start rolling down to the ganados. I lean on the balcony to see them getting kill.

"That what you get" I said. I then feel someone looking at me so I turn my head around to see Leon with a smirk just staring at me.

"What you smirking at Leon" I ask.

"Nothing just like nice view I'm having right now" he replied.

I was confused at first then I saw what he was looking at. When I lean on the balcony my dress went up a little showing him my underwear. I immediately stand up.

"Hey don't look you pervert. I totally forgot I was wearing a dress okay" I said and look away with a red face.

"Yeah but thanks to that I got a really nice view right now" he said making me more redder and making me mad. I the feel him close to me. He hug me and kiss my cheek.

"Come on don't be mad love" he said and kiss me on the neck. He start kissing me more making me moan.

"Leon stop it we have to rescue Ashley" I said.

"Okay, Okay we well leave this for later" he said and turn me around to look at him.

"Okay let's go" I start heading to the service lift that was on the center of the room.

"Leon push that crate I will push the other one" I said and he did as I said.

I then activate the lift to start heading up. Then ganados start falling from top.

I got my shotgun and shot them as they came. We finally made it to top floor. We then look around and found some good items. I found ammo for the shotgun and some other pistols.

We then went through the path that leads up to a stairway. We found the merchant.

'Will how does he get's here so fast' I thought.

I went to him to get a gun.

"Hi stranger you might like what I have here" he said and then show us the guns he had.

"Here give me a handcannon and a some ammo for it. Here you can have the gold I found" I said and he hand me that gun.

(I know that you can get ammo from the merchant and that the handcannon you have to get it from the mini-game but this is my story and in it you can)

I got my gun and upgrade it and reload it. I hide the ammo inside of my dress and give Leon the shotgun back but kept the knife.

"Cool gun love" Leon said and kiss my check.

"Yea whatever get what you need Romeo" I said and giggle a little.

Leon got a rocket launcher and some ammo as will as upgrade his guns.

"Are you ready love" Leon ask.

"Yes let's go" I replied.

We open the door and went it. We run through that hall and meet up with Ramon

"Ah you just miss her. The ritual is over. She left with my man to an island already" Ramon was talking about Ashley

"What" said Leon.

"Ramon why are you doing this"I ask.

Ramon look at me and just smile.

"I have my reasons mi amor. I will see you later and another world" he said and turn to look at Leon.

"I think it is time to present my respect to your impressive and stubborn will" he said and then some kind of tentacle was wrapping around his body and as well as his guard.

"Mr Kennedy, Mi Amor Welcome" he said and start laughing and that kind of big plant ate him and his guard.

I back away a little not liking what was about to happened.

The plant open and from it came a giant and ugly creature. It roared at us and the door that we came from come bars not letting us go away.

Then two giant tentacles come from both sides of the creature. Then from the giant creature back open and came Ramon but he was not human anymore but a disgusting creature.

A tear escape my eye and falled in the floor.

"Monster. I guest after this that will be one less to worry about" I heard Leon said.

It then attack us but we dodge it. I start shooting this creature face. Then it fallen down uncovering Ramon. Leon then took his rocket launcher to shoot him but a tentacle throw him to the floor.

I didn't had time to dodge the hit as will but it made me fall down. I then open my eyes and saw the rock launcher next to me. I got it but Ramon had hide once again.

"Leon shoot the creature eye and leave the rest to me"I yell. He nod and did as I ask.

The creature went down once again and then Ramon come out. I point the rocket launcher at him and stop.

I feel something wet go down my face. They were tears. I look at Ramon and thought that he was no human anymore and had to do what I had to do. I the remember all the fun time we had together.

Flashback

6 years Crystal was playing on the a river. 11 years old Ramon came and saw her.

"Hi Mi Amor" Ramon said.

The little girl turn around and look at him. She smile and run to him. They hug and then start playing around next to the river. They lay on the glass relaxing.

"Ramon I have something I wanted to give you a long time ago" The little girl said.

"Go ahead mi Amor" Ramon said. She give the boy a paper.

The paper had Ramon and her in color.

"What's this Mi Amor" Ramon ask.

"It's us in the future we be together forever right Ramon" she asked and look at the boy.

Ramon smile and kiss the little girl head.

"Yes we be together" he said and they stay there holding each other.

"I love you Ramon" I said.

"I love you too Mi amor" he said

At that time I didn't knew what love was but I didn't love Ramon like I love Leon. I love him like he was my family and I wanted to be with him until I was bigger and maybe one day we will be in love for real. But the world had other plans for us.

End Of Flashback

One more tear fallen from my eye and then I shoot the rocket launcher. The creature and Ramon roared in pain and then fallen dead to the floor.

I let the launcher fall. I fall to the floor as well. I start crying letting the tears fall down. I feel something warm hug me.

I hug back knowing that it was Leon the one that was hugging me.

"It's going to be alright Crystal I'm here" he said.

"Leon I did it I kill my best friend that I had since my childhood" I said and kept crying.

"I know. That okay Crystal he's dead now he will rest in peace" he said and we stay there like that. I didn't know what came to me but I fell asleep on Leon shoulder.

"Rest Crystal you need it" he said before dark consumes me.