Chapter 10

Crystal POV

I been following Saddler around this big castle and I wish right now I had a knife to plug it on his ugly face.

We stop on a big wood door. He turns around and look at me.

"Will Mrs. Estrada I have things to attend so I will be leaving you with someone that wishes to see you" he said and opens the door for me to walk in.

I step in the room and look around. In the middle of the room there was my old best friend Ramon Salazar. The door close and saw that Saddler already left.

"Well look at what we have here. Mi amor I really did miss you" Ramon got my hand and kiss it.

I didn't wanted to get him mad and more with that Verdugo in back of him guarding.

"I sure did miss your company Ramon" I said and pull my hand away.

"I see that you're wearing the dress that I give Saddler for you to wear" he said and signal me to follow him.

So he was the one that pick this dress. I sigh and I did as he said and follow him to where his verdugo was.

"So what do you plan to do with me Ramon" I said.

"Well I plan on keeping you with me isn't that obvious mi amor" Ramon turn around and then kiss me. I pull away and look at him shock.

"I really love you mi amor and I want you by my side" he said and that made me look down.

"Ramon I sorry I do love you but as a brother. I never thought of you as someone I will fall in love with. I'm sorry but I already love some..." he cut me by slapping me on my face.

I was send to the floor from the slap. I sat up holding my bruise cheek.

"I will not let no one have you! Do you understand! I will kill Mr. Kennedy and you will never see him again!" he yell with anger in his voice.

"Wait how do you...." I was cut once again.

"How I know about you two mi amor I have my ways" he said.

I was still on the floor. I look down at my hand and saw a little of blood coming from it. I raise my hand and saw a piece of broken glass. I immediately got the glass and hide it under my dress.

I will just have to wait until he's not paying attention so I could escape I thought.

I stay on the floor not even dareing to look at him. I then start hearing shooting coming from the other side of the door.

Leon I thought.

The door open and there come Leon. I wanted to run to his side but if I try anything Ramon Verdugo will not think twice and kill me.

"Crystal!!!" Leon yell my name.

Ramon then start clapping his hands.

"So nice you could join us Mr. Scott Kennedy" Ramon told Leon.

"You again" Leon said and look at Ramon.

"Let Crystal go!" Leon yell.

"Sorry Mr. Kennedy but she's now belongs with me" Ramon then grab my chin and kiss my cheek.

I saw anger in Leon eyes.

"Why you..." Leon said. Ramon then let go of my chin and look at Leon.

"The sacred ritual that is about to began in this tower. Will give the girl magnificent powers. She will join us become one of us" Ramon was talking about Ashley.

"This is not ritual this is terrorism" Leon said.

"Isn't that a popular word these days. Not to worry we prepared a special ritual for you" Ramon said and pull his hand up. Leon throw his knife at Ramon hitting his in the hand.

Ramon Verdugo got the knife and throw it back at Leon. Leon dodge the knife and then Ramon went to the elevator that was in back of us. He cry in pain from the cut of the knife.

Ramon Verdugo got my hand and start pulling me with him to the elevator. I took the broken piece of glass and cut the Verdugo hand or long finger. He let me go. Before the elevator door close completely I jump out of the elevator.

"Oh my head" I said and sat down.

"Crystal" I heard Leon concern voice.

Leon then hug me. He was hugging me not so hard so he could not hurt me.

"Crystal please forgive me I know I was a jerk for betting like that on you but I really love you so please can you give me another chance" he said. I hug him with all my might not even daring to let him go.

"Leon no matter what I can stop loving you" I said tears falling from my eyes.

We let go of each other so now we were face to face. Leon whip my tears with his thumb.

"So will you give a second chance" he ask.

I smile and then kiss him. He then start kissing me as will. The kiss went deeper making us fight for dominance. Well obviously Leon won and start exploring my mouth with his tongue not letting any place unexplored.

"Leon" I moan his name between kisses.

We separate and look at each other once again. I lean so my mouth was close to his ear.

"Did that answer your question Mr. Kennedy" I ask seducity. He smirk and kiss my cheek that Ramon had slap.

"Yes it did" he replied.

We stand up from the floor and look up. I feel eyes on me so I turn to look at Leon and saw him looking at my body.

"Hey don't look" I said and cover myself with my hands.

"Sorry It just that you look sexy in that dress" he said and wink at me. that made me blush.

"Whatever Leon. Hey do you have a gun I could use they took mine" I ask.

"Oh yeah here I just have a shotgun right now" he said and give me a shotgun and some ammo. I hide the amo on my dress and charge the shoot gun.

"Crystal here" Leon said and pass me the knife that was throw to the wall.

"Use it for incase you ran out of ammo" he said I nod.

'Ok we need no rescue Ashley and get out of here' I thought.