Chapter 19 Happy Ending

Crystal POV

5 Years Later

It's been a 5 years already. 5 Years that I haven't seen Leon. How I much miss him. I had to say goodbye the day of my revenge. I still remember that day like it was just yesterday.

Flashback

Leon, Ashley and me were in a island waiting for our pick up.

"Crystal" Ashley called.

"Mmm" I said.

"What's the first thing your doing when you get home" she asked.

"I don't know maybe take a shower and relax before starting my work again" I told her.

"Oh I was thinking maybe one day we could go out together like a girls day" she said with a sweet smile.

I smile and look at her.

"Yea Ashley if we see each other again" I said.

"Okay" she said and left my side.

I close my eyes and listen to the sound around me. I then feel two strong arms around my body and someone head on my shoulder.

I giggle.

"Yes what could I help you with Mr. Kennedy" I asked.

"Will you could help me with a lot of things Mrs. Estrada" he said and start kissing my neck.

He start leaving kissing all over my neck.

"León not here. Ashley right here" I said.

He stop but not before leaving a purple mark on my neck.

"Okay" he said but didn't let go.

Some time pass and then we hear a helicopter. We look up to see a military helicopter just above us. Leon let go and waited for it to get down.

From it came some soldiers and a medic. The medic start treating Ashley and are wounds.

I then hear another helicopter so I look up and saw a black helicopter coming down. I smile and got up from my sitting spot.

A guy in black clothes and black glasses from our company came down from the helicopter.

"I work with the C.I.A spy. I came here to get one of our best workers there. She's been missing for some time now" he said and showing them his edification to the other soldiers that point their gun at him.

They nod and he then spot me standing up and came towards me.

"Agent Estrada you have a lot of explanation to do when we get back" he said.

"Yes Sir" I said.

"Here you go. You forgot it" he said and give me my edification of my company.

He then started heading back to the helicopter. I was about to go but then feel someone hand stop me.

I turn around to look at Leon.

"So you're leaving just like that " he asked.

"Sorry Leon but I have to leave. Work calls" I said.

"Well we see each other ever again" he asked.

"I don't know Leon maybe in the future we will" I said and give him a kiss. He kiss back but we had to separate. I wave goodbye and got on the helicopter.

'Goodbye Leon' I said in my head.

End Of Flashback

That was the last time I saw him.