Chapter 6: Catch Me

Chapter Six: Catch Me

"Help!"

(Y/N) is screaming for help as she has used as a trap by Stoneheart. She screams for help but no one appears.

And suddenly.

"Let go of her!"

Chat Noir arrived madly and can't hold his anger for Stoneheart.

While (Y/N) keeps to let go of Stoneheart.

"Cataclysm!"

Suddenly, Ladybug holds Chat Noir's hand and cover his palms as Chat Noir's anger is getting too much.

"W-what?"

Chat Noir becomes confused of what  has Ladybug done to Chat Noir's Cataclysm. While Y/N still tries to fight Stoneheart.

"What are you made of? Ugh. I wanna kill you now!"

Y/N punches the giant as she is hanged. And Stoneheart just laughs while Y/N punches Stoneheart.

"We need a plan." Ladybug whispered to Chat Noir

Ladybug and Chat Noir nods at each other as they plan to eliminate the akumatized person.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug shouted as she brings out her lucky charm

And suddenly, Y/N feels pain on her head.

"Why am I remembering something?"

Y/N keeps remembering her past, but she can't. There's still some mysteries that she needs to solve.

As Ladybug and Chat Noir continues to fight the akumatized victim, Stoneheart suddenly throws Y/N into the sky.

"Y/N!"

Chat Noir runs and follows Y/N and he hopes that Y/N will be safe.

Y/N continues to fall into the sky. She's screaming for help as she falls.
But suddenly, before she fall into the ground, Chat Noir catch her.

Y/N and Chat Noir looked at each other.

And Y/N noticed something with Chat Noir.

"Adrien?"

As she looked into Chat Noir, she sees Adrien in him.

"I'm not Adrien."

Chat Noir dropped her into the ground.

"You need to go now. You need to be safe." Chat Noir told Y/N as she runs away.

They both looked at each other as they both go seperate directions.

As Y/N runs, she suddenly remembers the moment where Chat Noir catched him. And as they look at each other, she still looks confused why she sees Adrien in him.

"I hope that I am right."

Y/N enters her room and lie on the bed. She's so confused on what happened to her.

She still thinks that Adrien and Chat Noir are the same person. But Adrien doesn't tell.

It is the weekend today. Y/N decided to go out alone eating her favorite,  F/F.

Still, she's been thinking of everything that might happen if she finds out that Adrien and Chat Noir are the same person.

"Should I tell Marinette about this?"

Y/N decided to go into Marinette's house.

And as she get there, she talked to Marinette.

"I'm really sorry, Marinette. I thought that if you get to know Adrien better then you get more closure to each other."

They both talked at Marinette's balcony. They both looked at the clear sky. And talked to each other.

"Have you ever thought of the real identity of Ladybug and Chat Noir?"

Marinette suddenly became nervous of Y/N's question.

Y/N looked at Marinette. While Marinette looked away.

"Marinette?"

"Guess I need to go right now."

Y/N cleans the mess and say goodbye to Marinette as she go home.

After minutes of walking through home, Y/N take a bath and eat her dinner.

After that, she eats her favorite ice cream flavor at the balcony of her house.

She thinks deeply and she doesn't know what to do.

"I hope I can find out the truth soon."

Suddenly, something just flashback into her mind.

"Paris?"

She tries to remember everything. But she can't. Her face looks really worried and she still can't forget everything that happened to her that day.

She helped Marinette to get to know Adrien better. She almost died with Stoneheart, catched by Chat Noir. And talked to Marinette.

"I hope Marinette isn't mad at me."

Y/N still looks worried that Marinette might hate her because of what happened last time.

It is the start of a new week and after Y/N sum up your first week at school, she considers it a pretty great week.

Y/N arrived at the school and see the people having fun. While she is walking and looking down.

"Hey."  Adrien greeted her happily. But she ignored the greeting and judt sit on her table.

Y/N just take out your headphones and listen on some songs.

"Gotta play my F/S."

As Y/N hears the song, she smile as she hears her favorite song and feel more positive.

And suddenly, Adrien poke her at the back.

Y/N take off her headphones and looked at Adrien.

"Hey. I wanna invite you on something."

Y/N stared at him.

"What?"

Y/N's heart starts to beat faster.

"My birthday is gonna be on two days. Wanna come?"

She just stared at Adrien and freezes.

"Y/N?"

"I-I don't know what to answer."

Y/N is getting nervous and she answered,

"Yes."

Adrien smiled at her and hugged Y/N.

"Thanks."

He whispered in Y/N's ear and she looked at Chloe. She see that Chloe is getting angry.

Chloe roll her eyes on Y/N.

"I need to prepare for Adrien's birthday."

--
Hey!!

Thanks for reading this chapter. And thanks for all the reads this book is getting. We are pretty close to 1000 views!! Thank you very much!!

If you like the chapter, just vote and comment your reactions about the chapter.

I'm so excited for the next chapter.😊

See Yah

-JanSimps😉