Chapter 19: Danger

Chapter Nineteen: Danger

"Ahhh!" Y/N shouted as she falls from the top of the Eiffel Tower

"Y/N!" Chat Noir shouted

Chat Noir jumps in the top of the tower and try to save Y/N.

Y/N is just closing her eyes as she falls from the top of the tower. And suddenly, she feels a warm embrace. She open her eyes and she see Chat Noir hugging him tightly.

"Chat Noir." Y/N said

"Don't worry. I'll save you." Chat Noir said to her

He holds Y/N's arm and he uses his staff to drop safely from the top of Eiffel Tower. They landed safely. And Y/N can't believe that Chat Noir saved her from the fall.

"You're safe now." Chat Noir closed his eyes as he says that to her

He opens his eyes and he moves closer to Y/N. Their lips get closer and they kissed.

And suddenly, Anti-Bug gives an applause.

"Bravo! Looks like Y/N is really liking that kiss from Chat Noir." Anti-Bug loudly said

"Y/N, you need to go. You are not safe here." Chat Noir told Y/N

Chat Noir grabs Y/N's hand and brings her in a safe place far from the danger.

"Chat Noir. Thank you for saving me." Y/N told him

"You're welcome, Y/N." Chat Noir said

He goes back to the Eiffel Tower. While Y/N is watching the two fight but still, she can't get over on how she survived that fall.

Chat Noir and Anti-Bug continue to fight each other. And suddenly, Anti-Bug made a move to stop Chat Noir.

Anti-Bug defeated Chat Noir. And she tries to use Chat Noir as a trap to make Ladybug appear.

"Ladybug! Your Chat Noir here needs your help. Come out wherever you are." Anti-Bug said

While Y/N is watching them at the Eiffel Tower, a person holds Y/N's shoulder. Y/N look back and she sees Ladybug beside her.

"Y/N, I need your help." Ladybug said

Y/N and Ladybug run to the Eiffel Tower.

"Chat Noir and I, were an unstoppable team."  Y/N plays the video of Ladybug being interviewed by the news

And suddenly, Chloe hears the video and she goes down.

While Y/N climbs up back at the top of the tower and free Chat Noir.

"Y/N?!" Chat Noir shockingly said

"I want to save you." Y/N said

"Thank you, Y/N." Chat Noir said and he hugs Y/N

After Y/N unties Chat Noir, he goes downstairs and see Ladybug waiting down the tower.

While Anti-Bug is looking for Ladybug, she notices the phone playing the video of the interview.

Anti-Bug bursts in anger and she crushes the phone.

"Looking for me?" Ladybug appeared

"And me?" Chat Noir said

Anti-Bug looks at the top and she sees Y/N going downstairs.

"Let's do this." Ladybug said

Ladybug used her yoyo to attack Anti-Bug. But Anti-Bug used her yoyo as her defense.

"Catch me if you can." Anti-Bug said and she smirked

She run away and jumps at the buildings to get back to her hotel. While Ladybug and Chat Noir followed her.

And they end up on the top of the hotel where Chloe lives.

Ladybug and Anti-Bug used their yoyo to attack each other. And Chat Noir just watch them fight.

"Time to end this. Anti-Charm!" Anti-Bug shouted angrily

Her Anti-Charm releases a big deadly weapon.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug shouted

Her Lucky Charm releases a bag of marbles.

"A bag of marbles?" Ladybug whispered

"Ha! What are you gonna do now? Defeat me with marbles?!" Anti-Bug taunted her

"That's your problem. Your always quick to judge someone." Ladybug told her

And suddenly, Anti-Bug attacks Ladybug. But Ladybug dodges and she throw her marbles near Chat Noir.

"Chat Noir! Hit the marbles!" Ladybug told him

Chat Noir hits the marbles and the marbles drop on the floor, making Anti-Bug slip. He used his Cataclysm to trap Anti-Bug in the glass floor beneath her. Ladybug grabs her earrings and destroy it. She de-evilizes the akuma and utilizes the Miraculous Ladybug to fix everything.

Ladybug helped Chloe to stand up. And she apologizes for not listening to Chloe.

"I think you should forgive Sabrina for what she has done. And also, try to keep your calm when you see Y/N. Cause we both know she's a great person." Ladybug told her

"Well, since it is an advice from Ladybug, I'll take it as a yes." Chloe said

Chloe hugs Ladybug and Chat Noir.

While Y/N is walking home, she notices that Chloe is hugging Chat Noir and Ladybug. And she smiled.

"Maybe she's not that bad after all."

-------
A/N: Ah finally, another chapter is done. And we are close to the finale! The final chapter is next. And what do you expect in the final chapter of this book? Let me know at the comments. And if you like it, please give it a vote. Thank you for giving your support for this awesome story. The story will end in August. And I'm glad that we spent 3 months with this story.

Stay Awesome!
-JanSimps