Chapter 11: A Date With Adrien

Chapter Eleven: A Date With Adrien

A/N: Aye! A Date with Adrien Agreste? What outfit will you wear for your date..I mean a dinner with Adrien? Well, I hope you are ready.

-------

Today is your date..no just dinner with Adrien.

You wake up by the sound of your alarm clock. You look at your phone and look at the time and date.

"Oh no! Today is the dinner with Adrien." You panicked and take a bath and have your breakfast

You think on what you are wearing on your dinner with Adrien.

You search your closet on what to wear on the dinner with Adrien.

You only have a bunch of outfit that you have wear and Adrien seen.

Being confused on what to wear, you try to text Adrien about the outfit for the dinner. But he didn't reply back.

"Guess I have to find a nice outfit for the dinner with Adrien."

Before you look for some nice outfit, you go to Marinette's house and talk to her about your dinner with Adrien.

"I don't know, Y/N. Maybe I will just wear some clothes that is rarely seen by Adrien. You don't need to have an expensive dress for that." She told you

"I don't know. Maybe I should wear this outfit for tonight." You look at your outfit and see that it is almost perfect for the dinner

"Marinette." You see her sad and just looking at the table

You go to her and talk some random stuff except Adrien. Because you know that she might get jealous if you talk a lot about Adrien.

While you were talking about random stuffs, Marinette's dad brought you some cookies.

After a hour talking to Marinette, you realized that it is 3 in the afternoon. And you need to prepare for the dinner tonight.

"I need to go home. See yah tomorrow at the class." You said goodbye and go find some outfit for your dinner with Adrien tonight

You go back to your house and look for the best outfit for your dinner with Adrien.

And you found a perfect outfit for the dinner tonight.

You start to prepare yourself for tonight.

Before you leave the house, you look at yourself at the mirror.

"I guess I am so beautiful right now." You told yourself

You wait outside your house and after a few minutes of waiting, Adrien's car arrives.

Adrien's driver open the door of the car for you. You go inside the car and see Adrien on the front side of the car.

"Hi Y/N. You look beautiful tonight." Adrien told you

Your cheeks blush as he says that to you.

"Thanks." You said

He wears a white button-down shirt with an upturned collar and sleeves rolled up above his elbow, which he keeps unbuttoned. Underneath, he wears a black shirt with five horizontal stripes around the chest which are colored, from top to bottom, yellow, olive green, bright green, dark green, and periwinkle.

You arrive at the restaurant in just a few minutes.

Adrien gently guides you inside the restaurant.

"So, any companion you brought here?" You asked him

"My dad is here. He said he wants to know you more." Adrien replied

You see Adrien's dad sitting alone and looks like he's waiting for you. You sit beside Adrien.

"Good evening Mr. Agreste." You greeted him happily

"Good evening, (Y/N). You look glamorous tonight." Mr. Agreste said to you

"Well. Let's go straight to the point. This time, I want you and Adrien to get to know each other here in this place. Anyways, if you like to talk to me. I'm just sitting near you two." Mr. Agreste told you and Adrien

Mr. Agreste moves to another spot and he leaves you and Adrien together.

"Gosh. I can't believe this is happening."  You whispered to Adrien

You start to talk about a lot of stuff, and food starts to arrive on your table.

You start to eat together and enjoy the moment that you have.

"It was really unexpected doing this thing, Adrien." You told him while you are eating dinner with him

You talk more about a lot of random things, like your favorites, your classmates, and your experiences last summer. Which you can't remember.

"I don't know some things about my experiences last summer, Adrien. I feel so clueless." You told him

"Well. If you can't remember, you need to start new experiences here at Paris. Like having a date...I mean dinner with me." He replied and suddenly, he chuckles nervously

The drinks start to arrive at your table and you both toast for a good night.

"For a great night with Adrien." You said

"For a great night with Y/N." Adrien said

And as the dinner ends, Adrien brought you home.

"Y/N. Thanks for a great night." Adrien told you

"Thanks for making my night complete." You told him

You both hold each others hands and say your good night to each other.

You go to your room and lie down on the bed. You continue to smile and remember the things that you and Adrien talk about.

"I think I like him."

-------
A/N: Hey guys! I hope you like that chapter. Thanks for all the votes and comments. I kinda feel like I should extend this book. But I'm getting ready for school, so yeah. I don't think I can do that for you. Well I need to finish writing the whole story before the school starts. And my schedule is already hectic.

But then, if you like, love or even hate this chapter, give it a vote. And comment your reactions about this chapter. Is is too boring or cheesy or good?

Thanks for the love!
-JanSimps😉