Chapter 20: That Moment

Chapter Twenty: That Moment

A/N: Were down to the final chapter of this book. Actually, this book will have 30+ chapters if Season 2 is already released. But well, you might have the Miraculous of Hawkmoth in this story if the Season 2 has released early. Oh well, let's just start this chapter. Let's just imagine High school  in College Francois Dupont has semesters. Sigh.
--

2nd POV

You wake up really early to go to school. You take a sip of hot choco in the window of your bedroom seeing the beautiful view of the night in Paris.

After drinking some hot choco, you prepare yourself for another day in school. And it is the last day of your 1st semester. Thinking all of your happy memories with your classmates that you have already been close with.

Even though there are some enemies, especially Chloe, you still try to think of happy things.

You put your backpack on your back and started walking to go to school.

While walking, you notice some couples having some romantic moment together. Kissing under the tree, giving flowers, and many romantic things. You suddenly remembered the day you confessed your feelings to Adrien.

After a few minutes of walking, you finally get into your school. And as you enter the school, you see Adrien's car arrive. Adrien goes out of the car. You look at him and he looks really happy.

"Got to go, bye. Tell my dad I love him." Adrien told the driver

He closes the car and he started walking. You stop walking for a second to look at him.

And as Adrien walks, he sees you looking at him.

"Oh, hey Y/N." Adrien greeted you happily

"Morning Adrien." You said to him

You started walking fast to go to your classroom and as you go in, you see Marinette and Alya waiting for you. You sit beside them.

"Morning Girls!" You greeted them happily

"Looks like this girl is full of positivity. Did you confess your feelings to.." You try to stop Alya from talking as Adrien arrives at the classroom

Marinette look at both of you. And she chuckles softly.

"Hey Marinette, did you still hide you feelings for him?" You asked her

And as she hears that from you, her hands start to shake.

"Well, you like double A." You taunted her

"Double A? Are we talking about batteries now?" Alya asked

They all chuckle happily. And while they are having fun, Chloe together with Sabrina arrives in the classroom. You look at Chloe and she is really calm. She's not rolling her eyes on you and look at you angrily. Chloe sits at her desk. While Sabrina is still worried that Chloe is still angry at her.

"What are you waiting for? Sit now. The desk is not gonna appraoch you to sit." Chloe said while keeping her sassy attitude

Sabrina smiles at Chloe. And as Sabrina sits, she hugs Chloe really tight. As Chloe feels Sabrina's hug, her sassy attitude turn into a smile.

"Aww." Everyone in the class including you taunted Chloe

But she just rolled her eyes and smile.

"Looks like some cold-hearted person changed." Alya said

"Well, what can we say. Not all the bad ones are really bad." You told her

You sit on your chair. And you are sitting next with Adrien. He tries not to look at you.

"Not talking to your sitmate seems like really inappropriate." You said it indirectly to Adrien

While Adrien is not talking to you, you just use your phone and play some games. And suddenly, you noticed a notification on your phone. It is a text from your Mom. Saying that you will be back at New York in just couple of days. And that you will go back there after a month.

While you read your text, you smirked. As you noticed that Adrien is looking at your phone secretly.

"Admit it, Agreste. You just can't resist to talk to a girl like me." You said to him

And suddenly, the teacher enters the classroom and you hide your cellphone in your pocket.

TIMESKIP

After the class, you decided to join Marinette and Alya for some delicious cookies at Marinette's house.

While you are walking outside the school, someone held your hand.

You look back and see Adrien holding your hand. You face him and he is blushing.

"Hey, Y/N." Adrien greeted you

"The whole class will have a party tomorrow at the hotel where Chloe lives, I know you wanna join." Adrien told you

"Well. I say yes to that." You answered

Adrien smiled at you.

"So. Class Party tomorrow. I'll meet you there." Adrien told you and he runs to the car

You smile as he left. And you walk to Marinette's house happily.

-------
A/N: Well, the final chapter is done. And the Epilogue is next. I'm pretty happy that this story almost reached 6K reads. Thanks for all the people who are supporting this book. Continue supporting this book by voting and commenting. Welp, see you at the Epilogue. Bye!

-JanSimps