Chapter 8: Adrien's Birthday Pt. 2

Chapter Eight: Adrien's Birthday Part 2

"Ladybug, Chat Noir. Where are you now?" You whispered while walking sadly through Adrien's house

And suddenly, you all placed at the door of Adrien's house. Pretending to be happy, you smiled just to make him happy on his birthday.

The door opens. And Adrien looked at everyone.

"Happy Birthday Adrien!" You all greeted happily

Adrien smiled. But you can't see that he is happy on his birthday.

"Hi Adrikins!" Chloe suddenly annoys Adrien

Chloe gives hugs and kisses to Adrien.

You rolled you eyes on Chloe as Adrien look at you.

"Let's get this party started!" The Bubbler turns on the DJ Mixer and everybody starts dancing

And you look around the crowd of people and you can't see Marinette.

Suddenly, you see Chloe going to the Bubbler and whispers something to him. He gets a record and begin the music. The sweet music is on the play.

The people paired up and starts to dance, except you.

You look at Chloe and she is dancing with Adrien.

You try to go out of the party.

"Hey! Where are you going?" The Bubbler suddenly stops you from going outside

You went back inside and start to eat some foods.

And suddenly, you saw a familiar yoyo hitting the DJ Mixer.

The cheesy, sweet dance music stopped. And also the people dancing stopped.

You suddenly think that it is Ladybug.

"Who stopped the music?!" The Bubbler suddenly bursts into anger and brings out his bubble wand

He release some red bubbles and all your classmates run away in fear.

You suddenly realized that Nino also blows bubbles when you want to talk to him. You realized that Nino is the akumatized victim.

Adrien suddenly disappears in the crowd and you are standing alone at the corner of the gate, trying to go out.

"Ladybug and Chat Noir." He whispered

Suddenly, Chat Noir appears. And your classmates cheer.

"Sorry, Bubbler. I need to burst your bubble." Chat Noir holds his tail and he walks slowly to The Bubbler

The Bubbler walks backward and release some red bubbles.

"I also need to pop some bubble." Ladybug appears in the crowd spinning her yoyo

"That's it." You go out of the house and run away

And suddenly, The Bubbler releases some Purple Bubbles to you. You try to run to it.

"I need to do something." You whispered

As you run away, you see the purple bubbles going around the streets and get some persons.

"I think. I need to go back now." You try to go back in the house

You go back into Adrien's house and see Chat Noir and Ladybug fighting The Bubbler

And you notice that a purple bubble is approaching behind Ladybug.

"Ladybug! Behind you!" You shouted to her

She looks behind and dodges the bubble. The Bubbler looked at you angrily. And he releases a bunch of Purple Bubbles that are trying to get Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"I'm gonna get you." The Bubbler suddenly walks closer to you

You try to walk back but you are on the corner. You suddenly noticed a rock down by you. You grab the rock and throw it to The Bubbler.

You hit his head. And he's laying down on the floor for a second.

And you saw Chat Noir and Ladybug inside the purple bubble and floats into the air.

They try to pop the bubble but they can't.

You run away as The Bubbler is not awake.

As you run, you ended the Eiffel Tower. Seing Ladybug and Chat Noir hanging on the steel on the tower. They managed to go back into the surface.

"Thanks for catching me." You saw Ladybug ringing the bell on Chat Noir's neck

And suddenly, you see The Bubbler flying into the Eiffel Tower.

"It's The Bubbler!" You shouted as you saw The Bubbler

The Bubbler looked at you as he lands down.

"Time to end this." The Bubbler releases Red Bubbles

People run away and you are standing alone watching Ladybug and Chat Noir fighting The Bubbler

You witness their fight. As the fight continues, their fight heats up.

You decided to just move back a little so you won't get any damage.

After a few minutes, you saw the victory of Ladybug and Chat Noir against The Bubbler.

You smile and feel like you also help to save Paris.

Feels like you are a superhero.

After the fight, Adrien's birthday celebration is continued. They have a sumptous dinner at Adrien's house.

"Happy Birthday, Adrien!" You greeted him

You look at your gift and decided to give it to Adrien.

"Thanks." Adrien hugged you and you suddenly blush

After that, you decided to go home and rest for a while.

As you go to sleep, you still remember the things that you witnessed as you help to stop The Bubbler.

"Guess I could be a hero in my own way."

-------

A/N: Yay! Another chapter finished!
Thanks for all the views!😉

If you like this chapter, give it a vote and comment your reactions about this chapter.

As always, Stay Awesome!😉

Merci!
-Jan