Introduction

The curtains open and the sun rays fall directly on my face.

"Good morning miss Elina. Its time for your college." Says my keeper.

"I'll up in five Debra." I reply to the sweetest lady.

"Debra Collins has been serving our family, since  I remember, when I was two. What comes to our  house, what goes out, furniture, garden, cleanliness, etc. everything is managed by Debra. Even me. Sometimes it feels like I live in some company and not a house. My parents are the boss, Debra as the manager and me, well for my parents, I am just another employee who get paid for working and the boss don't have time to look upon. I am glad I have Debra. She is like a foster mother to me, well better than my real mother. No, Actually step mother. Yes, my parents are divorced. Mom left me and dad when I was about 3. She found another husband for herself who was, as per her words, "More Interesting". 

Anyways, I found myself a colleague, my books. My studies. I just love to learn and discover about new things. Any good that my step mom had brought me is Ron. Ron Gears, My step brother, my best friend. If I sum up my life then I am complete with Debra, Ron and my studies. All these riches, My own personal space, king size bed, Stuff toys, These aren't generally my thing. But I can't deny the fact that I am a girl and one way or another, I cannot live without these.

Silly me. I introduced you to my almost whole life and I didn't introduced myself. I am Elina. Elina Richards. Daughter of Mr. K.R. Richards. My father is a businessman. I am a college student. First year. NYU. My dad thinks I got admission because of his references. No. I got my admission by my own intellectual efforts and my good, actually awesome grades in my high school. 

OMG, I didn't notice! Its almost 8! I have to reach my college till 9! And here I am filling my new diary... I will right later okay.

Today is my first day at college and I really don't want to be late for my B.Sc. Classes.

Love, Elina."

I finish righting my diary and quickly get up and rush to the bathroom, grabbing my towel and stuff.

Sometimes I really wonder where would I be if I wasn't in this family. I mean, I wonder what my life would be if I was in any ordinary middle class family. 

"Miss Elina! Breakfast is ready!" Debra calls again. I realise I have been in shower for last 25 minutes. I wonder alot! 

I quickly shampoo my hair and brush my teeth and rush out the bathroom. I grab a good dress to put on the first day of college. I lightly curl my brownish-blonde hair from the tips and put on a light make up just to match my peach color dress.

"Not bad Elina." I  pat my own shoulder for doing a good job on my makeup.

Before I start wondering again about my life I quickly grab my handbag (matching to my dress of course) and go downstairs to join my brother and, no one else, my brother only, for breakfast.

Fortunately him and me are of same age so its first day for both of us and I am glad I wont be alone at such a day. Only difference is he has taken English Honours degree and I have opted for Bachelors of Science.

( This is the introduction of the main character 'Elina' and her life. By this time you can picture her life that how she has everything and still have nothing. She lacks love of mother and father because they are too busy in their lives to look upon their own blood. Everything seems to be simple at this stage but this is the day when her life will take a new turn and new chapter of events will be added to Elina's life. I hope you enjoy the stoy :)    )