A New Start - Chapter 1.

Me and on quickly do our breakfast and leave for the uni. I have my driving licence but today Ron is driving both of us to the campus because I don't know the way. Thinking about my dream uni We finally reach the campus in just 20 minutes. My eyes scan the huge buildings the greenery around the uni and groups performing street arts and acts. Wow. Just Wow.

We climb out of the car and Ron park the car in the parking slots. No matter this uni is so famous. Not only its high class campus but its students too. I can feel the talen of every person passing by me. And not to forget, the many charming and handsome faces around. Yeah, Some live walking make-up boxes too. Seriously sick man, What do these girls get for putting so much make up other than some cheap titles! Yuck! They really like being "Labeled" by people.

"They think they have a chance on me!" Ron speaks rolling eyes on a group of girls revealing their body part and gesturing sex symbols to him.

"No way! I will not let any Stupid girl to have her chance on you. You're my brother after all." I nudge him with my elbow. We both giggle as I admire his charming smile that compliments his face along with his hazel eyes. I swear if he was not my brother I would've tried my chance on him.

We reach the main administration building to get our ID cards and other information. My college is in D-block and Ron's is in C-block. I'm glad he is not far away from me.

As we begin to go to our classes, following the map of the university, we are blocked by 2 girls and a boy. Oh no. Here they are. They boy is a good build one with black hair and brown eyes and a stud in one of his ears. The girls are blonde both wearing shorts and crop tops and high heel boots.

"Daisy Wilde!" Ron shouts in amazement and hugs the blonde on the right who has hazel eyes like Ron.

"OMG! Ron Gears!" She shouts back.

The three of us stand awkwardly as we see them hugging each other.

"El! This is Daisy. We were together in high school but she had to leave the school as her dad's workplace shifted. Daisy, this is Elina, my sister."

"Your sister? I thought you were only child?" She asks folding her arms and raising an eyebrow towards him.

"Well, step-sister. Her father married my mom last year." He explains in short.

"Oh okay! Pleased to meet you Elina." She smiles with a sweet gesture. I reply back with same words.

"Daisy! I thought we  were her to rag them?" The boy asks. Mean.

"No way! we're not ragging them! He's my Boyfriend and that's his sister! By the way, Elina, Ron this is Sam and that's Gabrielle." She points to her other two friends.

"You can call me El. Pleased to meet ya'll. Now I think we should be get going for our classes." I reply making them aware of the time that was running.

"Yes. She's right. I'm for English. El's for Bachelor of Science. Anyone of you to accompany?" Ron asks the three people.

"Me and Sam are for English too. Gabrielle can accompany El as she has the same subject as El." Daisy explains. Sweet girl. I think I can give her permission to have my brother.

I hug Daisy and Ron goodbye and walk towards our class with Gabrielle.

My phone buzzes and I check out its from an unknown number.

I am walking and checking my phone when suddenly I run into someone and my bad drops from my hands on the floor.

"Hey! Watch out nerd!" Gabrielle shouts at the guy.

"Its okay. I'm.......fine." I reply after a pause when I see his face.

OMG. My heart is racing. That guy. His eyes. His cheekbones. His lips. OMG. He is....He is.... hot.

"I'm sorry." He replies in a very sweet accent, difficult to identify which one.

My eyes follow him as he walks away without even looking back.

"Are you okay, El?" Gabrielle's voice brings me out of my dreamland.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Hey, But no harsh words in front of me. I don't like it at all." I warn Gabrielle.

She shrugs an "Okay" and we again continue on our way to the class.

We enter the classroom with black seats and a professor's desk in the front. Behind the desk is a giant white board and a projector is projecting some files on the white board.

Two seats  in the corner row are the only empty ones so me and Gabrielle quickly take our places. 

A boy sitting behind us whistles on s. Gabrielle stands up and slaps that guy.

"No! Gabrielle!" I stop her from creating a scene in the class.

"Don't worry El. That's his daily dose." She giggles. Okay. I didn't knew I will meet such people in such a university.

Anyways, I'm here to study and not to judge people of their behaviour or dressing or anything. Just then The guy I ran into earlier, enters the class. Except him. 

There is something about him that makes my heart pump harder and I get butterflies in my stomach.

The girl sitting next to us stands up and walk at the back of the class. Oh, I didn't notice there's an empty seat too. The guy takes the seat next to Gabrielle.

Her silly faces on that guy makes me giggle. She really hates nerds. I bet she'll hate me too.

The professor finally enters the class and our first lesson of Basic Sciences starts. 

seconds later I am lost in the lecture of the professor. The class gets over in an hour and  we walk out of the class. In seconds the guy disappears from my sight and we walk to second class. In today's time table I have 3 classes before 12 and other two begin from 2pm. 

oh, yeah. The text from unknown number. I forgot to read it. I take my phone our again and read it. 

"Hey! its Daisy. Took ur number from Ron. Meet us at 12 in the canteen. xx"

I reply back assuring her that I have read her message and then continue to concentrate on the lecture.

By 12 my thin notebook is half filled with the notes I made for all 3 classes. I need to buy another register for this. A thicker one.

We meet in the colorful canteen at 12. Ron and Daisy are busy in their love talks and the guy, what was his name?......Sam, I think is busy in checking out the girls gossiping and walking around in shorts and revealing dresses.

"There they are!" He gestures towards us and Ron and Daisy look towards us.

"Hey! How were your classes?"Daisy asks as I take place next to Ron.

"Boring." "amazing." Gabrielle and me reply at the same time. of course, I love to study and she doesn't. Well, my reason of happiness is not just the classes. ;)

(    sooo hows this one!? I like it actually. Its cute though. And i bet I don't need to tell who's the mysterious guy who El ran into ;) I hope you like it so far :) One more thing, some random characters will be introduced in the story that I haven't mentioned in the Character's list for example, Debra Collins..... They don't really play such important role in the story but will be introduced at times :)    )