Chapter 4

"Err w-well-" why am I stuttering?

"Answer me Aaliyah" yup his definitely heard that's why his angry I mean Markus never say Aaliyah only when I'm screwed or his angry. 

"Errr I went to see Kan" I had to lie. I hope Kandy realise I'm lying because I know Markus would call her. 

"Hmm really" he doesn't look impressed with my lie. He sounds like his teasing me. His going to know I'm lying. 

"Markus why is it any of your business I've told you you’re not my dad leave me alone and quit asking questions" yeah that sounded like a typical Aaliyah answer. 

"Shut up liyah what boyfriend is it now? I know that attitude. Anyway I don't care why the hell is Bradley calling, and asking about you" 

Huh "What" I'm shocked. Why did Bradley call Markus? It doesn't sound like he told him so why was he calling Markus. 

"What did he say, why was he calling, what does he want-"

"Woahh calm down woman what's with the entire twenty one question. Anyway he just asked if your home yet so I got suspicious since you weren't in yet" 

Phew. I felt like jumping up and dancing in the air. So he didn't tell that's great but why did he call Markus? That question still in my mind. 

"Right" I'll just act like I'm not bothered so that Markus can stop asking questions about him before he truly gets suspicious. 

"Yeah weird right" 

"Hmm yeah weird" I said walking up the stairs. 

I walked past Imogen’s room guess she isn't in either. I need to think. I've got college tomorrow. I'm going to see Bradley what is he planning. I hate things like this; I hate not having control on everything. I feel useless and vulnerable. What's Bradley going to do, he hates me, he should be happy that he knows something a secret about me that can humiliate me but it looks like he hasn't told anyone. ‘Don’t dwell on it. He'll tell everyone when the time comes' that thought popped in my head. Maybe he will tell someone I mean because he didn't tell Markus doesn't mean he doesn't plan on humiliating me. This is terrible I'm in a panic mode and also shaky mode.

Maybe most people know about this and Markus doesn't know about it. How could I forget Kandy is the latest news reporter that I know, I can just talk to her to hear the latest. She'll definitely tell me if Bradley said anything. Speaking of the devil here she is calling me how weird. 

"Hey" 

"Oh my god liyah you won't believe what I just heard" yep Bradley told everyone. Maybe I am still screwed. I mean I know he hated me I knew he would do it anytime from now. He is Bradley he hates me. Now my secret is out people would judge me and probably and look at me with disgust 

"Liyah can you hear me you’re not replying me" 

"Err sorry Kan say that again" 

"Well I said Bradley-" that's when I went blank and deaf. Ones she said Bradley's name I just went deaf to what she's saying.

"Liyah are you listening I said Han finally broke up with Bradley. Guess she finally realised his cheating on her after all" 

"oh" 

"yeah I know right. I guess I do have a chance with Bradley"

Well now I'm shocked and calm. Bradley is actually scared of me because he hasn't spread my secret. Well I'm glad he knows who is boss because I know I'll deal with him if he tells anybody. 

"Yeah Kan I'm so happy for you" I really don't care if she ends up with Bradley as long as he doesn't tell anybody I'm fine he can try and get anybody that he wants. I'm not bothered and never will be that's his problem. Kan has a crush on Bradley since year seven. The more she gets older the more her crush and stalker way to Bradley gets worse. 

"Yeah I am. Why can't he see that I love him" oh no here goes with the confession. 

"I guess his just blind Kandy, going for the bad people. But don't worry he'll come around" no he won't I said in my mind. But I can never tell her that; she's not just the type Bradley goes out with and she stalks him. That's creepy and he knows that and about her silly crush. 

"I hope so anyway liyah I'll talk to you later babe." 

"Aah alright Kan I'll see you tomorrow" 

"yeah you too mwah". Hmm yeah yeah Kan 

I hanged up on her and threw my phone on my bed. Now I can relax because I know my secret is safe with Bradley. Well I hope it is. 

"Hmm what to do" I'm bored already I need something to do or plan ahead. I got on my computer I need new clothes so I'm doing online shopping just buying few things. 

Well I do know after been this stressed I need some sexual healing for my body to help me relax. Hmm how about I call Mr Aubrey I know he would definitely be available. I mean who can say no to me. Scrolling down my phone to get his number ah there he is. 

*ring ring* 

"Hello Ali" wow his voice sound so husky; like he just woke up. 

"Well hello Aubrey" I like saying his last name it sounds so right, like I own him. 

"I've told you call me Sam" 

"Alright then Sam" 

"Yeah that sounds better, so what's going on Ali. You want me now already" hell yeah I want him. 

I always do Aubr- I mean Sam is just in his late 30s tall blonde with sexy green eyes. His eyes are to die for too sexy. Kiss-able lips, sexy gym body. His just everything a girl would ask for. 

"Yeah Sam, can I come tomorrow by five?"

"Of course I can never say no to my Ali" now that's why I like Sam his so understand and gives it to me.

"Yeah sure, see you then" 

"Alright bye"

"Bye". Conversation ended sexual healing booked for five o'clock mission accomplished.

Now I need my beauty sleep. I stripped off my clothes. Funny thing I thought stripped. I'm actually slightly naked anyway. I love having a shower. This waters hot; washed my hair. Things I'm going to do with Sam tomorrow he'll scream my name. I hate when my mum does my laundry. Where the hell are my blue pyjamas? I'll wear the grey ones, ahh, and the joy of being in bed. Before I thought about everything that happened today I dozed off.