Chapter 8

This chapter is dedicated to Olivia Penpraze. R.I.P Olivia; I hope you're in a better place now. “Life is too short for self-hatred and celery sticks”. 

Vote if you like the chapter; comment and let me know what you think of this chapter and the book so far; what you think is going to happen and share with your friends.

Enjoy

Abi x 

-------------------------------------------- 

We got to our stop and we got off the bus walking home. Imogen kept talking about Ben and what I did to him was wrong and that I just ignored her; we got home. I was looking for my key but the door opened revealing Markus. Oh wow he looks happy. 

"Hey. When did you get back?" 

"I don't know. Like an hour ago, where have you two been and why do you look like such a mess?" he said pointing to Imogen giving her a weird look. 

"She's been with Ben". She gave me that evil look. I really don't care; the look can’t kill me. 

"Oh" he's obviously not interested because he just waved his hand dismissively and walks in opening the door wide for us to get in. We didn’t bother sitting down just standing by next to the couch.

"By the way Ben has been hitting gen. Did you know that knob head gave her drugs? We got in a fight at his place. I whooped his arse." I swung my leg about like I'm Jackie Chan. Imogen pinched my arm and I moved away from her. 

"Liyah how dare you tell him? I can't believe you just did that." She said screaming right in my face. 

"Well I had to tell him so now Ben knows to move the hell away from you. He's not touching my sister can't you see I care about you and you're too nice which would affect Ben doing it again" 

"Oh my days did you just say that you care about me. You don't care about me. All you care about is you're other half embarrassing you. You're other half looking ugly. Its only Ben t-"

"SHUT UP. Both of you shut up. Hold on did you just say Ben touches her. I mean you Imogen like slaps you and that. He makes you take drugs too. Are you kidding me right now?" Markus said pacing around shaking his head. 

"No it’s the truth Markus. He does that to her and she still talks about loving him and rubbish like that; I mean can you believe it."

"I do and I believe Ben and I can work things out. I love him. Why can't you guys see that and leave us both alone. He's hitting me I'm not complaining; it’s my body not yours everybody should just stay out of our business" she was about to leave so I dragged her back from her elbow to right in my face.

I got right in her face and look "Can you listen to what you’re saying out loud. He's hitting you and your still with him. Imogen don't make me slap you" I said standing right in front of her my face would properly have red light sparks all over it. I was so angry with her; I mean why is she sticking up for him she should really hate him right?  

"What's there that you want uh Gen. He hits you or is the forced sex good" 

"Oh you bitch. Don't you dare talk about Ben and my relationship like that. What we have is special" Imogen said ending the sentence with a slap. 

Oh no she's not slapping me mostly when I know it’s because of that guy Ben. I slapped her back and we got into a fight. She pushed me and I fell on the couch, she got on top of me and started slapping and punching me left to right with tears in her eyes. I pushed her back making her fall on the floor I pulled her hair dragging her on the floor. I felt a pull from my shoulder and I let go of Imogen's hair and turned around. Oh yea Markus I forgot about him.