Chapter 6

Comment and vote guys. Enjoy

Abi x

_____________________________________________

This week went really fast.  

I visited Sam few times this week we tried different things. Sam is really a treasure I mean that man can take you to heaven and back. He unleashed things in me I didn't know I had he's was just so amazing. College was alright got a lot of homework to do which of course I did. I'm not a nerd but I know education is really important and I take it seriously. Kandy has been trying all moves known to man and has been stalking Bradley. I guess she's in love with him what a creep right? I know. I don't even see my twin anymore; I hate to admit it but I feel lonely without her and left out. No one to annoy and use the, I'm older than you quote with. Markus is boring; mum and my step dad both travelled to Manchester to visit my aunty so no one really cares if Imogen's not in.

Markus went out with some random girl. I'm home alone at the moment I'm talking with Noah on skype, reading my vogue magazine and Florence and the machine playing on my ipod on speaker.

"What!! So you hate being in a relationship and you don't believe love at first sight. You’re a weird girl Ali"

Yeah as you can guess we're talking about love and relationship. How can he expect me to believe love all that stuff is rubbish I just don't believe it.

"Well I'm not weird. I think I'm just different. Relationships are stupid and so is love"

"I don't think so. So you're saying that basically you don't want to be in a relationship or in love, you don't want a man to treat you special, a man that's only for you"

What's Noah talking about all this love stuff is so mushy. It’s just not my deal, I mean c'mon boys think they are all that and really I don't have time for that. You can make me feel good, why would I need to be in a relationship with you. I don't want to be stuck with your ugly face for ages.

"What the hell Noah, this love conversation isn't me. No I really don't care if I have a man to myself or not"

"You're weird Ali. When is Markus going to be back?"

"I don't know. Why didn't you ask him?"

"I don't know. I'll come over to house I'm bored here alright. Dress sexy for me"

Oh la, la his coming over I hope it takes ages before Markus or anyone comes home. I really don't mind being with Noah he's fun to be with

"Yeah sure come over. Ha ha you wish"

"Cya"

"Bye"

I'm glad I don't look a mess. A tiny bit of makeup is on already. I got out of bed applied a bit of makeup powdered my face, a bit of my ricci ricci perfume on my neck. Applied a bit of lip gloss to my lips to make it look glossy and kiss able. I was wearing a sleeveless crop top, no bra underneath *wink wink* with shorts. My hair is tied up in a messy bun a tinny stud on. Fixing my eyelashes I heard the doorbell. Guess Noah is here.

Runs down the stairs to get the door; I then breath in and out then counted one to ten then I opened the door with a cheeky smile on my face.

"Well you took your time. Guess you got sexy for me then"

"You wish Noah. I'm doing homework"

I'm not going to tell him I actually got ready for him. I like to be sexy for everybody.

"Whatever Ali"

We both walked him and I walked in with him too after I locked the door. He looks so sexy. His wearing a simple blue tee shirt that brings out the colour of his eyes and a simple colour jean with a gold watch. He's sexy and he knows it I just to lick him all the way down.