Chapter 15

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE GUYS

ENJOY

ABI X

_____________________________________________________________________

I ran upstairs to my room and barged in, and closed the door. I slumped down and cried, my nose was running. I looked very hideous right now. The one time I tried having a relationship, I let myself get too attached and now I feel like I’ve lost something so important in my life. Imogen was banging on the door for me to open up.

“Go away”

“No, liyha, open this door right now”

“Just go away, when I’m in the mood I’ll open up”

“Alright then, you’re going to tell me everything”

“Yeah”

I walked groggily to the bathroom. Took my clothes off and stood still in the shower. Both my tears and the water mixed together, this is the worst day of my life. I don’t know why I’m crying really, I don’t get it. It’s just that I’ve been attached to that idiot, got used to him and I actually like him. I really did like him; I planned on changing my behaviour and everything, he just breaks up with me because I cheated on him once.  I got out of the shower and got into bed, tears clouded my eyes again and I cried. I guess this is what girls called heartbreak, well it’s not fair. I hope his suffering too the crazy bastard. I woke up, I guess I must’ve fallen asleep, cried myself to sleep.

I got out of bed and rushed to have a shower. I got ready did my make-up, wore a black t-shirt, with a black leather jacket, black jeans trouser and black creepers. I know I’m all dressed in black, I’m celebrating my heart, it’s dead, I’m dead. I had breakfast said hi to Imogen; we both got in the car waiting for Markus to drive us to college. Shoot me now; I forgot that Noah gets in the car with us.

“Hey morning” he said with a smile sitting down and fixing his seat belt.

“Morning” Imogen and Markus replied to his greeting.

“So, I heard you’re single then?” Markus said patting Noah on the back, I felt like slapping him and going crazy. But because I’m cool, I kept calm and acted like it didn’t bother me.

“Yea, I’m a free man. Relationship don’t work for me man, I’m done with girls”

“Alright”

“Any parties on soon?”

I plugged my headphones in and increase the volume really loud so I won’t hear their voices. It’s irritating; I can’t believe he got over me that fast. Guess he got over me that fast, maybe it’s because I wasn’t a good girlfriend because if I was he’ll probably be crying about me or heartbroken not asking about parties. The pathetic bastard, maybe he just used me then uh.

You didn’t tell me that you guys broke up?

Imogen texted me, why is she being a wimp and texting me can’t she just ask. “It doesn’t matter. We broke up yesterday, nothing big”

She looked shocked because I just replied her really loud, oh well. If his going to show off and act anyhow so will I.

“Oh alright” she nodded her head

“Yeah anyway, what are we doing for the half term next week?”

“I’m not sure yet, what do you want to do?”

“Party you know, have the young wild and free lifestyle for a week.”

“I’m in for that too, it sounds interesting.”