Chapter 10

COMMENT, VOTE, LIKE AND SHARE.

ENJOY AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

ABI X

-------------------------------------------------

My alarm was blasting off. Where is the stupid alarm, and why is it disturbing me? I managed to switch my alarm off without waking up. I forgot that I don’t have college today, so I didn’t put the alarm off. It was only six o’clock; therefore I decided to go back to bed.

I woke up around ten thirty. I love having a lazy day, basically I love doing what I want to do whenever I want to do it. I got out of bed, went to have a shower and brushed my teeth. After having a shower, I decided to wear my grey long sleeve jumper and my pyjamas trouser with socks. I went downstairs, warmed my milk, then I realised my cereal is finished. I was looking forward to eating cheerios; you know that bubbly feeling you get when you’re looking forward to eating a certain cereal, and then you realised that cereal is finished. I’m so angry, Markus ate my cereal; it’s obvious it’s Markus. I got my phone and sent him a text.

“How dare you eat my cereal you elephant. You’re paying for it!!! Stupid fish don’t come home without my CHEERIOS.IDIOT!” the stupid fruit touching my own cereal. I drank my warm milk, how disgusting. Instead I made toast and tea, after ten minutes; I was still hungry so I made pancake, and eat it with blueberry syrup. I sat in the living room watching music channel. My phone beeped, I picked it up to see that I’ve got a text from Markus.

Calm down. It’s just Cheerios.”   

I just ignored him, I mean I’m angry and his telling me to calm down. I kept watching my music channel, while talking to myself.

”Yeah yeah, next”   

“Great song, next”

“I can dance better.”

This went on for a while, me talking about what’s on, on the television. I ended up sleeping on the couch, because there was a knock on the door, and also the door bell ringing. My hair was everywhere. I hurried off to the door, and opened it.

“Yeah?”

 “Hey Ali, you look a mess. Did you forget we’re going out?” Noah said walking in. I closed the door and walked in with him.

“Shit, I slept off” Oops.

“Alright; hurry up, and get dressed, so we can go” 

“Ok”

He sat down on the couch, while I went upstairs to get ready. I striped out of my jumper and pyjamas. I got out my green skinny jeans, and wore it. I wore a white top and a black leather jacket, with a black studded ankle boot. I took my cream clutch bag. I sprayed my perfume on; I brushed my hair down and wore my gold bracelet. While I was getting dressed, Noah came in, and sat on my bed. I applied a black eye-linear, mascara and lip gloss. Checked myself one last time in the mirror to make sure I was satisfied with what I saw.    

“You look beautiful. Now can we go I’m starving?” Noah said, obviously frustrated that I keep checking myself out in the mirror making silly little changes.

“Well, I have to be satisfied. I’m ready, let’s go”.

Unfortunately because Noah is still learning how to drive he doesn’t have a car so we decided to get the bus, since the restaurant isn’t far from my house. We got on the bus, Noah’s tummy rumbled. “I’m starving. I can eat a pig”. I started laughing. I mean he obviously can’t eat a pig. I never understood that silly exaggeration. Noah kept twirling my hair around his fingers. We got off the bus and walked to the restaurant. We got in, sat down in the corner at the far back. We both ordered; Noah ordered a Burrito, while I decided to start with a light food by ordering a salad. When I ordered salad Noah looked at me like I was weird.