Chapter 26

Enjoy

Abi x

__________________________________________________________________________

“Al-”

 Before I know what was happening I jumped on him and kissed him, his hands were wrapped around me. Hmm I’ve missed him so bloody much it feels like I’m dreaming because I’m looking at Noah but this kiss is so heavenly and passionate I’m definitely not dreaming. I heard someone cleared their throat behind me, oh for goodness sake it had to be Markus disturbing my heavenly kiss. We both pulled out and I looked back at Noah’s face, he has this bad boy image I like; I got down and gave him a quick kiss.

“Hey Markus”

“Aah you remember me now uh”

We all walked in, Francesca was staring at me looking amused. Oh yeah, she doesn’t know Noah.

“Francesca, this is Noah; Noah this is Francesca” I introduced them; Francesca raised her eyebrow at me and nodded to me basically asking if his Noah, I nodded.

“Oh the dick”

“Francesca!” I shouted, yeah you guessed right she kind of hate Noah.

“What? He is” she shrugged her shoulder, she’s so embarrassing

“Sorry about that Noah”

“It’s alright” he just waved his hand around looking at me with a smile.

Urm, well this is awkward. Francesca and Markus were both in the kitchen probably eating their faces off; that’s a nasty image. Noah was sitting next to me; we both kept glancing at each other and smiling. I heard a cry and I jumped up quick, thank you baby, phew saved me from the awkwardness. Levi was crying again, he cries a lot compared to Tilly. I was giving Levi food to eat when I saw Noah at the door, oh.

“Hey” he said really quietly

“Hey”

“You have twins uh”

“Yup” I giggled weirdly, why is it so awkward between us. I just want to get over the awkwardness stage. I burped Levi and lay him down on the cot. I was staring down at both of my baby, I felt Noah next to me looking at the two of them.

“They look just like their mum” I looked at him and smiled, I wish.

“They look exactly like their father”

“Oh” he turned and looked at me, well basically looking down at me because his taller than me. He trailed his fingers down my cheek to my chin and brought it up to him; he brushed his lips on mine. That’s so teasing, I’ve missed this, and I’ve missed him so much; I dragged him down and kissed him with everything I had. We both pulled out to get air our forehead was touching

“I love you” he said quietly and he kissed my nose

“I love you too” I smiled at him and brushed my lips on his. He grinned at me showing all his teeth, oh yeah I remember I never told him I loved him when we were together.

“You never said that when we were together”

“I know”

“God, you’re so beautiful Ali”

“Ew, no I’m not. I’m a mum Noah, being beautiful is one thing I’m not”

“You are, honestly you know I’ll never lie to you.”

“If you say so” he smiled his breath taking smile at me and kissed my lips

With a sigh he said, “Who’s their father Ali?”