Chapter 21

Enjoy

Abi x

_________________________________________________________________________________

“Sure” I couldn’t say no, he’s too sexy for me to say no too.

“Cool” I just nodded my head and gave him a small smile.

After waiting five minute at the bus top the bus came. Freaking finally, we both got on the bus. He kept saying perverted things to me and asking me weird questions. I found it funny in a weird way, because he only just met me and he seem like he didn’t care. We got weird looks from people next to us, but I don’t care. We’re not going to see them tomorrow so yeah. We eventually got to stop were I’m going to get off from. We got off and he offered to help me with my shopping bags which was cute. He seems like a gentlemen, he kind of remind me of Noah. We walked to my house well my dad’s flat and we both walked in.

“Welcome to my small house”

“Small? Its just you and your dad, I think it’s nice”

“Aw thanks, do you want anything to drink?”

“Anything, I don’t mind”

“Alright give me one minute” I said quickly going to my room to dump my shopping bags. I dropped my shopping bags on the floor, took off my jacket and I felt a lip on my neck. I knew it was Scott, who else is in this house.

“Dude?”

 “I couldn’t wait; you’re so sexy I want to eat you”

“Eat me, what?”

“Your funny” he turned me around so I was now facing him, damn he is so sexy. Just staring at him made me bite the side of my lips

“That pretty mouth of yours, I don’t want you to do any talking”

“A-alright”

I pushed him down on the bed, oh damn. The last time I did this was with Noah. Argh the bastard, what is he doing in my head right now. Think; think, Scott, Scott not Noah. Scott, Scott, I kept repeating his name in my head so I won’t end up thinking about stupid freaking Noah.

Scott kissed me; the he went down to my neck. I felt like pushing him off me, his crap kisser compared to Noah. My Noah, I wanted to cry, I felt like I’m cheating on him, I loved him. I just kept faking moans when really I wanted to just push him off me. His sexy but compared to Noah, hell no, his crap at everything. He slowly tugs at my trousers and pull it down. He used his hands to rub my panties and moved up to my top, he took them off. When he got me naked, he stared at my stomach confused. Oh shit, I remember I’m pregnant. I’m such a slut, having sex with this guy when I’m going to have a baby, and I also had a bump.

“Are you pregnant?”

“Would you believe me, if I told you that I added weight?”

 “No”

“Alright, I’m pregnant. I guess we can’t have sex then right?” I hurried up and already started getting my clothes. Thank God.

“Its kinky, I’ve never had sex with a pregnant girl”

“Huh”

“Yeah, I won’t hurt the baby. I’ll go slowly and gentle I promise”

“Oh” Guess that didn’t work. The crazy bastard really wants me then uh.

After the sex, I had to say that was a waste. I didn’t enjoy it, my stupid brain kept thinking about Noah, how Noah would have done so much better and I’d have loved it. I cleaned up and we both went to the kitchen. I ordered pizza, that’s the only food that I actually like and don’t get sick of. We both are eating the pizza.