Chapter 27

Merry Christmas to you guys that do celebrate it, hope you had fun. Happy new year to everyone too I know, I never post tsk tsk bad Abi. Anyway here we go.

Enjoy

Abi x

___________________________________________________________________________

I woke up the next day, excited and looking forward to seeing Noah again. I got out of bed and did my morning routine which involved cleaning the house, having a shower. This time of the morning, dad has gone to work so I’m alone with the twins. After showering I decide to make a bit of effort for Noah today. I wore simple black skinny jeans, a red and black flannel shirt. I decided to add a bit of make-up to make me look alive. I added a bit of mascara and eyeliner and I then put my hair up with a little stud on my ear. I got ready for the twins; Levi was wearing a blue jumpsuit while Tilly has on a pink jumpsuit. My babies look beautiful and handsome.  I’ve texted Francesca letting her know I’ll be busy all day; I don’t want any silly surprise from her.

Levi and Tilly were both sleeping while I was watching reruns of friends. I’ve been waiting for Noah for like two hours now, actually I need to stop being nervous. I mean he didn’t give me a specific time that his going to be here but I do know I will see him today though, I mean he did promise right? Yeah he did, quit second thinking it. Noah’s going to come, I mean he did promise. I swear if he doesn’t come I’m going to be angry with my dad forever or probably never forgive him. I mean I don’t see why he couldn’t have waited and stay over yesterday. Oh my god, I need to calm down, yeah calm down. I went to the kitchen to make myself tea and got few snacks to eat.

I’m all nervous because of Noah, why should I care, because you love him? Oh yeah I do love that boy. I hope he does come, maybe his busy right now and maybe he will come later. Yeah that’s it, maybe his coming later. I heard creaking at the door, I ran to it and try and open for him; then I saw letters drop. Oh it was the post man, gosh where the hell is Noah. I give up; ugh it’s been freaking well four o’clock now. I mean his he planning on coming at midnight, he obviously know my dad isn’t his good friend now so he should come early. I decided to call Markus.

“Hey Liyah”

 “Shit, Markus. Do you know where Noah is?”

“Oh hi to you too”

“I’m not joking here Markus for real. You know how you guys came yesterday yeah; well dad came and saw him. Dad was like no, he should get out and stuff yeah, and well he promised he’ll be here today and his not here. Do you think maybe you know where he is?”

“Oh for real, dad kicked him out. His angry with him then wow, yeah sure. I’ll call his phone and call you back to let you know what’s going on”

“Oh my god, thank you Markus call me back quick ok thanks”

“It’s cool”

I hanged up so that he can call Noah and let me know what’s going on. I hope his ok; well maybe he decided he doesn’t want to man up to being the father of the babies? But Noah isn’t like that, he wold be straight with me even though it would hurt me. Noah can never lie to me, maybe he doesn’t want to see me again or he doesn’t have mutual feeling for me like that anymore. I mean I’ve not lived my life that good anyway, I’m bloody eighteen years old with two children my life isn’t that great but why will he leave me? Why lie, I mean arghh fuck. My phone was ringing showing Markus number, I picked up.

“So?”

“His not picking up, the phone’s going straight to voicemail.”

“Oh what the hell”