Request #9:// Nancy X Female Reader

This imagine was written for kalliiguess
Thanks for requesting and waiting twelve years for me to get this up. . .
I really hope you like it!
---

It was a dark and extremely cold and rainy night, I was covered in blankets as I sat in my room with a cup of (your favourite warm drink).
My radio was playing lightly in the background as I skimmed through the pages of my book. I never realized how late it was until I looked at my clock that displayed two fifteen in the morning.
For some reason I wasn't tired, I was wide awake actually. Did I want to be up this late? Not necessarily but it was a week end so it was okay.
I was really just trying to keep my mind busy by reading thinking that maybe if I got comfortable in bed while drinking something hot and read for a while it would eventually lull my to sleep.
Sadly it was unsuccessful.

It was about three in the morning when my eyes finally started feeling heavy. I let them slowly shut but I was woken up by a knocking at my window. I groaned as I turned my body to be greeted by a figure with long hair and mascara stained cheeks. It actually gave me a mini heart attack but I soon realized it was none other than my best friend, Nancy Wheeler. I rushed out of bed and popped open my window and helped Nancy inside.

"Holy crap you look like-" I stopped myself.

"Like crap?" She said with a frown. Her eyes were glistening with tears as I looked at her.

"Yeah," I dragged the word as I looked at her confused. "Let me get you a towel and some pyjamas."
I rushed around as quiet as I could trying to find a warm towel and some pyjamas for her. Once I finally got everything I handed her the pile of fabric and pushed her into my bathroom while also handing her a bottle of makeup remover.
She came out a few minutes later with slightly less wet hair and a makeup free face.

"Hey Nance, why are you here exactly, not meaning to sound rude but I thought you were supposed to be at Steve's."

"Well I was there until he broke up with me." She said angrily but also sadly.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." I gasped. "I- I'm not sure what I should do."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you know in movies and t.v. Shows the ex girlfriend and her friend band together to either beat the crap out of the one girls ex or they get revenge on him somehow." I blushed realizing that I was rambling about something that she probably doesn't care about.

"Well to be honest I'd rather just forget about him." She sighed.

"Yeah, I mean that's good too." I shrugged making her laugh. I ran my hands nervously through my hair as I looked at the girl in front of me. We had been friends for a long time but recently I had been feeling a little more attracted to her, in a sense of not wanting to be "just friends."

"What are you thinking about?" Nancy snapped me out of my daze.

"Hmm. Oh, uh nothing," I blushed realizing that I had been staring for too long.

"You can tell me (Y/N/N), we've been friends since we were in the womb." She giggled lightly.

"That's the thing, I- I don't want to ruin what we have." I stuttered.

"Oh come on, it's fine we're best friends."

Friends, that word killed me every time. I didn't want to be just friends, I needed Nancy and that's when I did something that I never planned on doing, I kissed her.
My lips smashed against her soft pink lips that were slightly sticky with lip gloss that had a slight taste of cherry.

"I'm sorry, I just-" I stuttered as I pulled away. She pressed her lips on mine again trying to shut me up.

"I don't want to be just friends." I continued in awe after pulling away.

-----
I hope you liked it!

Part 2?

Anyways I'm finally done basketball season for the time being so I'll try to put out some requests.
I have two more in the works right now but I'm still open for requests!

Thanks for waiting! I know I haven't been very active but I'll try to be more active!

Please vote and comment!
I love your feedback so please feel free to comment any!

Need someone to talk too? Or just bored? PM me, I live talking to you guys!

Thanks for reading and getting this book to over 3k views
Y'all are amazing!

Thanks again!

{TheAmazeRunners}

*Gif will be added shortly*