Day 9; Are we there yet?

OKAY, CAN WE JUST APPRECIATE THIS OPENING TITLE SEQUENCE? NO ITS NOT SP BUT ITS TW AND I LOVE IT AND IT AWESOME AND IT HIT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS!

"Are we almost there, Skull? I feel like I died and came back to life and down I'm dying again." Valkyrie said and Alice grimaced at how accurate she was. The incident had occurred the day before and Alice had woken crying from the nightmare.

"We are no-where near 'there'." Skulduggery replied and Valkyrie groaned.

"How long is it going to take?" she asked.

"However long it takes to get to the top, presumably," Dexter answered and Alice spoke up from behind them. She pulled out her phone.

"If that's true then I can figure it out. I looked up a few statistics about Everest before we came and screenshotted it on my phone. It's simple rates and ratios. Mount Everest is 29,030 feet tall/ The helicopter dropped us off at 25,000 feet approximately. That's 4030 feet from the top. It takes 60 days to climb Mount Everest. So, we divide the height of the mountain by 60 which means we should get 483.83 feet. That's how far we should be getting in a day. So, if we divide the distance we had by the distance per day we get how long it would take to get from where the helicopter dropped us off to the top. That answer is 8. 32931450724. So that's about 8 and a half days if we're a bit slower than we should be. It's already been one and three-quarter days so we have 6 and a quarter days to go." She rambled.

"How'd you do that?" Ellion asked her.

"I have a calculator app and my math teacher for year 9 to thank." She replied. "So, we're stuck here for another six days after today basically."

Valkyrie groaned. "There'll be so many spoilers out by then! We're screwed!"

"Yeah, and much less important things. Like if we'll survive that long or if we'll actually find the information we need in time." Skulduggery huffed.

"Unlike every other time ever, we don't have any idea when this could strike or any clue on the villain's plot at all other than the Unnamed is going to return and some mastermind psycho is behind it with a huge army already in place. We don't actually know how he plans to bring the Unnamed back or anything of the important sort." Valkyrie complained and that's how they went on for the rest of the day.