Day 17; Suck it up buttercup

Vivi pushed on the pressure plate in the wall and the tunnel entrance opened. "I told you it was here!" she exclaimed and crawled through without hesitation.

"Are you sure we'll all fit in there?" Saracen asked, eyeing the passage suspiciously.

"Come on, old man. You can fit." Dexter teased his friend and gave him a friendly slap on the back.

"No, I think I'm with Saracen on this one." Alice gulped as she peered through the dark tunnel.

"I would prefer not to as well." Valkyrie shuddered when she thought of the rocks pressing into her as the space closed up around her in the Caves of the Void.

"Val, it'll be fine. I'll be right behind you." Dexter assured her.

"Are you claustrophobic too, Alice?" Valkyrie asked her sister.

"No, just got a big butt." Alice snorted. Ellion's face flushed red and avoided looking at Alice all together. Tanith smirked at her nephew.

"Are you guys coming or not?" Vivi called from inside.

"Go on, Val. I promise I won't let anything happen to you." Dexter encouraged her and she thought it over.

"I'll go." Ellion volunteered. "You coming Alice?"

"Fine, but if I get stuck halfway promise you won't laugh." The girl gave in and ducked in after Ellion.

"Yeah, okay," Tanith mumbled and dropped to her knees as well.

"What do I do if I get stuck?" Saracen asked.

"You suck in that gut, buttercup," Dexter advised and Rue gulped.