23. Not As Bad As It Seemed

Joe's POV

"Alex we should start heading bad." I said, pulling him away from a crowd of girls.

"Joe meet Simon," Alex said, completely ignoring what i had said, "and Sophie. They're old friends of mine. I didn't realize they would be here tonight."

Alex stepped from the crowd and dragged forward a tall bloke, and a slightly shorter girl. The man was huge in height, and hair died red. He wore a black T-Shirt with writing across, which i couldn't make out from my position. The girl was quite tiny and petite, she had extremely dark brown hair, the ends died to a lighter brown/almost ginger colour. She wore a leather jacket, and underneath was what seemed like a Hogwarts T-Shirt.

Simon walked towards me with a smile and he held out his hand, "Hey dude! Your Joe, right? That huge Youtuber? I've heard loads about you man."

I laughed and shook his hand, returning the smile, "Aha, thanks!"

Now the girl, Sophie, stepped forward, and also held out her hand, "I absolutely love your videos!" she practically squealed, "I didn't even know Alex knew you!"

I laughed again and quietly thanked her, before turning to Alex.

"Anyway, like i said, we probably should be going. Josh is probably at home, and Caspar will be expecting us back soon." I said.

Alex nodded and turned to hug Simon, and then Sophie. He waved his goodbyes, as we walked out the building.

It didn't take us long to get home, as the pub wasn't far at all from home.

As we got to my apartment, I opened the door to see Josh and Caspar sat on the couch playing a game of FIFA.

" 'Sup guys?" I said, letting them know we were back.

They paused the game and turned to look up at both. Josh stood up with a grin.

"Hey buddy!" He shouted, pulling me into a tight hug. 

Hugs with Josh were always awkward, as i always ended up with my head in his armpit, due to the enormous height difference.

As i pulled back, Josh walked over to Alex and they made quick introductions before he returned.

Caspar spoke next, "Okay so, me and Joe are gonna share a bed tonight, so at least one of you's can get a decent sleep." Caspar looked at me as if asking if this was alright. All i could do was nod, "You two can decide which one stays in my bed and which one stays on the couch."

"I'll stay on the couch man," Alex said, "I'm totally fine with it."

"You sure about that dude?" Josh asked.

"Yeah totally. It's cool." Alex nodded with a smile.

"Then it's sorted." Caspar smiled, "Now. I'm going to order some pizza."

I laughed, "Cas can i talk to you for a minute?"

He seemed confused, "Yeah course."

We went downstairs and into my room, away from Alex and Josh.

"I told Alex." i said quickly, trying to get it over with.

Caspar was silent for a few seconds, and i was afraid he was about to scream at me, but then he spoke.

"It's fine. I told Josh." he said.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh good. How was it?" I asked.

"He's totally cool with it." Caspar smiled, "Now come on. They're going to get suspicious."

He kissed me quickly and walked out the room, leaving me smiling like a fool.

A/N QUICK DAMN CHAPTERRRRRRRRR

Sorry its so short i was in such a rush omgggg. Hope you enjoyed in anyway

Danni X