Twenty-Four. Boyfriend?

(A/N- Ok...so tears...tears....this is the second to last chapter.  There will be chapter twenty-five posted on Monday and then the Epilogue posted maybe Tuesday or Wednesday...I haven't fully decided.  Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter.  Much love to all of you!!  xx )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A month has passed since Harry and I started rebuilding our relationship and it has been truly one of the best months I’ve had in a couple years.

We have reconnected in so many ways and I am amazed at how easily this has been.  I thought there would be a struggle to get back to where we once were but it has been just easy.  Sure we’ve had to work on trust and understanding but it’s surprisingly not difficult to trust him even after everything that happened. 

We did cool it down slightly on the physical side of things.  We’ve really been focusing on strengthening our emotional bond to become an unbreakable couple and although we still haven’t made it official, still not having made the decision to become boyfriends again, we are so close; well I’m so close and I believe Harry is as well.

Over the past month, while we’ve both been busy, we have made it work by carving out specific time to be together without work or outside influences getting in the way.  My album is completely finished and Harry has began writing more and more and going into the studio to record a few new things, but even through all of the crazy schedules, we still managed about five romantic dates and a weekend visiting his family in Cheshire and a weekend visiting mine in Ireland.

We were getting back to us and I couldn’t be happier.

Yesterday Harry, very sweetly, asked me out on a date for Saturday evening, only two days away.  He left last night, both of us deciding that we should sleep separately and have a couple days distance and not see one another until date night.  We have done this type of thing a few times and although it is difficult, it just makes our reunion even more special.

I have the rest of the week off before my very hectic schedule begins next week.  All of the planning for the new album must be completed and we have to do the planning for the video of the new single that will be released to radio in just about three weeks.  The single that was chosen and one that I agreed whole heartedly with was the song that Harry primarily wrote.  Half A Heart.  It’s a bit risky starting off with a ballad as the first single to release from an album but it means so much to me, to us, that I feel it’s only right.

Around noon, I decided that I needed to get out of the house for a few hours.  I was stressing about our date the day after tomorrow because I had a feeling that Harry would be asking me to be his boyfriend again.  Of course I would say yes, without hesitation, but I am terribly nervous about it.  I may be jumping the gun a little but I’ve been stressing on what to wear.  I want to look exceptionally amazing for him and I just couldn’t find anything in my closet that I thought would leave him speechless.  He told me that we were going to a fancier restaurant and to wear a suit but all of my suits he has seen before and I want something new.

Equipped with a hat, sunglasses and a hoodie, I braved the local shops trying my best to stay under the radar.  The paps are having a field day with all of the pictures they are getting with Harry and I out on dates.  Luckily they have only caught wind of two of our evenings but that was still enough for them to write that we are officially back together and of course they are saying that I cheated on Ryan with Harry.  I feel badly about that but I know Ryan knows the truth and I’ve talked to Ryan a few times about the whole thing and he is very happy for Harry and me and that we are getting closer and closer to becoming official.