02 - a smile

Dust and Horror staring at (y/n) with the shooked eye socket. 

" (y-y/n) ?! " Alphys pull your shirt in panic, so did Undyne. They look pale and scared.

" HOW CAN YOU JUST CHOP HIS HAND OFF JUST BECAUSE of HE CRUSH ON YOU ?! THAT MAKE NO SENSE! " (y/n) yelled at them both. Everyone staring and whispering to each other about you. 

"Well, well, well ~ " Horror chuckle a little.

" are you new here? " Dust asks (y/n), you nodded and pouted.

"well, don't you know that in the school got one SIMPLE rules? " Horror left his ax up. 

" w-what ? " you back off a step.

"that, don't mess with the senior. Or else, you will not be standing in here " Dust pointed at the floor as his left eye flaming strongly.

" what do you mean? " (y/n) ask him. All did they do is chuckle and wipe off the dust from their jacket and shirt.

" think yourself ... HYBRID " Dust pushed you hard causing you to fell down to the dust. Everyone is watching or grinning but none of them wanted to help you up, is the ... school so ... dark and heartless? 

" wake up punk! " Undyne pulls you up meanwhile Alphys called the teacher out. 

" you okay ? " the muscular teacher ask as he told everyone to leave. You nodded with a forcing smile. Alphys told the teacher about what happened a few minutes ago meanwhile Undyne helping you wipe off the dust out.

" t-thank you, Undyne " you whisper shyly. Undyne smiles and presses your head.

" no problem ! you're doing great just now ! " she laughs. 

---

"Hey, what do you think about that girl that called you both just now? " Error (well, I didn't make his voice glitched cuz it was annoying me ) ask. 

"Hmph, she will pay for it " Dust huffed. 

" what do you think, Horror? " Error ask again 

" ... she? " Horror look at Error. 

" ... heh, I have a PLAN with her " Horror grinned widely.

" what plan ? " Error huffed. But when the moment Horror wanted to spoke, Ink came. 

"ERROR! DO YOU PUT WASABI ON THE JUNIOR SANDWICH?! " Ink yelled while pulled Error close to him. 

"heh, since you know that ... yup, how is the look of his face? " Error chuckle 

" YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A 'ROUGH PUNISHMENT' TONIGHT ~ " Ink chuckle deeply and went away. Error looks scared, his 'error' sign popped out more and he became more glitchy. 

" You okay dude? " Horror waved his hand in front of Error . 

" n-no " Error runs to his own desk.

Horror look at Dust, Dust nodded and smile widely. So did Horror.

'oh, the plan will be so fun ~ ' Horror smile widely like Dust.