04 - friends ?

" hey dude , where (y/n) ? "Horror pushed your class door and yelled , everyone pointed at you . 

" wakie wakie sleeping beauty ~ " Dust poke your head hardly making you slapped his hand off you . 

" (y/n) .. is them " Undyne whisper beside you . You jolted up and look at them , is really the twins ... what are they doing here ? 

" come out , we want to spoke to you " Horror chuckle and pull your hand . Everyone looking you and the twins out .

---

" what do you want to talk about ? " you rub your hand . 

" how about ... we be your friends ? " Dust grinned .

" w-wait , what ?! " you shocked at Dust word , they will be your friends ? 

" we well be your friends left you want " Horror groaned at you . You look down and nodded .

" yeah sure you can " you whisper to them . They smiled and pointed your heart .

" that's good . We will be your FRIENDS from now on ~ My name is Dust and this is meh twins brother Horror " Dust poke your forehead playfully .

" i know you all " you smiled back . After a long time chit-chating with the twins , you notice that they were nice ! 

" whoops , time up . " Horror look at the clock . 

" where are you going ? " you looked at them . 

" we are going to work , sweetie " Horror chuckle and followed Dust . 

" wait , did he call me ... sweetie ? " you blushed madly . 

---

" bro , why we be FRIEND with her ? " Horror ask 

" well , this is part of the plan B " Dust chuckle 

" ugh , fine " Horror pouted . 

" you jealous ? " Dust grinned . Horror look at him and grinned back 

" wanna try the taste of hell ? " Horror whisper darkly . 

" nope thank you , i tried plenty of them already from dad " Dust laugh , so did Horror .

" cmon pal , let's eat some nice-cream before go back home ! i don't want to face the creepy old man so early " Dust pointed at the shop . Horror agree and followed Dust . 

---

" wait , Horror called you sweetie !? " Undyne yelled . Everyone looked at you with a disbelieve eyes . 

" shh ! don't said it so loud " you blushed madly . 

" okay , so ... what are you going to do now ? " Undyne sighed and play with the pen .

" just face them " you look at Undyne with a 'why' face .

" well , as you like . I am not you " Undyne whisper as she shoot the paper plane around .

" ... " you look at your history book , it was nasty and weird . Why does anyone read the past mistake of our country ? 

" dude , i hate history " you whisper to Undyne , she agree with you .