20 - Save yourself first

Its already 1 week since Horror gone at their vision . 

" where is he ? " Dust muttered softly and groan . Since his twin brother gone , he could felt a single hollow feeling in his soul , was the feeling is ... lonely ? 

---

" Found em ! " Error shout toward Ink and Swapfell Sans as he open up a portal to Epictale . Ink and Swapfell Sans gather to the portal and staring at Horror and another cool dude , Epic ! Sans .

" so , what do you want ? " Epic ask Horror with a light 'bruh' sound . 

" i want you to .... GET RID OF THEM ! " Horror smirk and teleport in front of them , smirking even wide .

" E-E-Epic , you won't right ? " Swapfell gulped and ask Epic with a shacky sound . Epic look at Swapfell Sans and sighed .

" sorry bruh ! he took meh brother and Frisk ~ " Epic smirk and left eye glow in purple . Two of his large unusual Gaster Blaster pop out and shoot laser beam toward the portal . 

" Epic ! you nuts !!! " Ink yell as Horror hug him with princess style .

" well , anything for family , right ? " Epic smirk and teleport away . Coming back with a large building at his hand . 

" good luck " Epic whisper and shoot the building to them . Error block the building by using his blue string , held Ink tightly . 

" Error ... " Ink look at Error and then Epic . Epic seem like he wasn't want to this but ...

" Swapfell ! give me my paintbrush ! " Ink shout at Swapfell Sans . Swapfell Sans nodded and grab the large paintbrush , throw it to Ink hand .

" thanks , bro ! " Ink shout and draw out several net . Holding the building .

" ugh ! what a pain in a ass !! " Horror groan and grab his ax , shoot it toward Ink . Ink gasped and block the ax using his paintbrush but failed . The ax break Ink paintbrush into half and land it at Error portal inside .

" ... " Ink smirk and gave Error a signal . Error smirk and close the portal , Ink paint his paintbrush back using his normal paintbrush .

" heh , surprise ? " Ink chuckle and look at Horror . Horror seem like he doesn't scared or begging for mercy . Instead , he laugh out loud .

" w-w-what ?! " Swapfell Sans thought and glare at Horror . Horror shoot a ferocious look at Swapfell and the others . 

" well , well , well ~ left you think that i am harmless without my ax ~ ? now , i well show you that you are WRONG !! " Horror chuckle and suddenly the ground trembling roughly , large sharp bones shoot up from the ground and wanted to hit Ink and the others . 

" shit ! " Ink shout as one of the bone hit him . Ink coughing out some ink and vision become blurry . Thanks to Error , Ink safe by Error throwing him inside the portal in time .

" tell them ... " Error whisper and went to help Swapfell Sans out . Closing the portal door .

---

" Ink ?! what happen to you ?! " UT Sans shout as Ink drop out from the portal . Ink grab UT Sans and shack him .

" tell Dust , he is at Epictale ... " Ink shout and feinted with ink dripping out from his mouth .

---

" well , you better save yourself first then saving the others , buddy ~ " Horror chuckle as Swapfell Sans has only have 0.3 Hp left .

" .... " Swapfell Sans glare at Horror , coughing out some blood .

" what , its true ! " Horror smirk and look at Epic , that was stunned .

" tie them up ! quick , before they come ... " Horror push Epic and smirk widely , teleport to no where .

" up next .... Candytale ~ " Horror smirk and let out a murky laugh .

---

( sorry 4 the late update . )