25 - Let's play Hide & Seek ~

(y/n) walked along the street with a can of icy cola . You were thinking about the twins , didn't notice someone is behind you .

" AHHHHA ! " you screamed as someone touched your back . 

" shh ! " you saw Ink that was injured .

" Ink ?! why are you hurt ?? who did this to you ?? " you gasped .

" just leave it , come with me " Ink grab your hand and teleport to the place where Horror should be now . Dream and Cross  were trying to defeat the mad Horror .

" H-Horror ?! " you gasped .

" he is not the Horror you know anymore , (y/n) . " Ink pull you down the bush and hissed .

" -what ?! " you look at Ink then the other Sans you don't even know .

" who is he ? " you pointed at the Sans who was sitting at there , closing his eye shut .

" oh , he is Faith . " Ink healed his wound using his paintbrush .

" so , where were Dust ? " you sit down the ground . 

" well , here's the long story ... " Ink sighed and start to tell you the story ...

---

" Horror ? " Dust look around the dark room , the wall seem to be melted down , and the floor is cracked .

" ... Dust ? " Horror look at Dust with his lifeless eye .

" wake up ... " Dust shout .

" .... ? " Horror title his head , didn't say anything at all .

" Horror ? " Dust whisper with fear , there were something wrong with Horror .

" what do you mean ? i've already wake up ! " Horror giggled .

" what ?! " Dust gasped in shock as Horror suddenly appear in front of him , grabbing his hand tight .

" let's play ~ " Horror smiled and vanished . Dust look around and saw the background has change with a blink . Its turn out with a normal room with dolls and plush . 

" Horror , where are you ? " Dust shout .

" left you could find me in three days , i well follow you back to reality . Starting from now ~ " Horror sound echoing in the room , end up with a creepy giggling sound .

" ugh , Horror ... where are you ? " Dust cried out and rush out from the room . It was a lot more door from the outside . The doors were floating around the space as some of the door were still maintaining in the ground .

" ... " Dust opened the yellow door and walk in ...

---

( want some cookies ? :3 )